Chapter 2: Phase 1 x Tunnel x friends?

Netsu POV

A scream of pain and agony filled the tunnel as everyone turned to the direction of the scream. A man was screaming, holding his arms that were slowly turning into flower petals. The terror scream seems to attract more and more people which annoys me.

My eyes open, I growled slightly at the loud noise. I hate it when people wake me up or when I'm not getting enough sleep. It always puts me in a bad mood. Where is Tonpa when I'm in a bad mood? I really want to throw someone off a cliff right now.

"Oh, how unusual~ It seems this poor man's arm has turned into flower petals~" The clown, no, I mean Hisoka the magician said. It's the guy I bumped into a while ago, he really is dangerous. This makes my sleepiness disappear as I quietly groan. I connect the headphones with my phone and start listening to the music again, wishing the hunter exam would start soon since I've been here a long time already. I estimate that I have fallen asleep for about 5 hours.

A couple of minutes passed as an alarm went off, startling some participants as a guy with purple hair and mustache appeared at the front. "Sorry to keep you waiting for so long. Now the entry period for hunter applicants is officially closed, and so, the hunter exam begins!" He spoke. I looked up and down, observing the man and the only thought that came up was that he had no mouth...

The man started to talk about how it's dangerous and they can leave right now. As expected, no one moved an inch.

"Well then, all 405 applicants will now participate in phase one," The man said as he began walking forward with the other applicant following behind. After a couple of minutes the people in front of me started running as they increased their pace. I also quicken my speed.

"How rude of me, I neglected to introduce myself. I am Satotz and I am here to lead you to the second phase," He said, loud enough for all the applicants to hear him. I slid my headphones back on as the music started playing in my ears. I know for a fact that we will be running for a long time.

Hours and hours passed, and the exam is still continuing. Next to me is a white hair boy on a skateboard. Lucky guy....maybe I should bring my rollerblades from my inventory space. I look at my wristband but a voice next to me stops me. I let my focus take place at the scene next to me.

An old man with a suitcase starts yelling at the white hair boy about respecting the hunter exam and how this is an endurance test so he shouldn't be using the skateboard. I rolled my eyes but it seemed like the old man saw it.

"Why are you rolling your eyes kid?!" He shouted at me which made my eyebrow twitch. What does he want? "And YOU! This is an endurance test!"

"No, it isn't" I bud in pulling down my hair a bit to cover my eyes. I usually don't mess with other people's business but this guy is irritating me. They both look at me which makes me more uncomfortable, jeez, I've never been in the center of attention.

"Yeah! This is not an endurance test. Mr.Satotz only told us to follow him," A boy in green said. He has spiky defying hair with a fishing pole in his backpack.

"Who's side are you on Gon?"

Ignoring the old man, the kids start introducing themself while I just listen to their conversation.

"How old are you?" The white hair boy asked

"I'm 13," The green boy replied.

"Oi, how old are you?" The white hair boy looked at me and asked. Wait, he is talking to me? People would usually just forget me...

"17," Taking off the headphones, I could feel my ears getting a little numb.

"I guess I'll be running too," The white hair boy said, flipping his skateboard into the air as he landed on the ground smoothly, catching his skateboard in the process, and started running with us. "I'm Killua"