Chapter 26: Run Run Runnnn :)

The scattered pieces of phone doesn't give anyone a clue about what the heck has happened but anyone who sees this situation could tell that it is definitely not good. Fidgeting with the piece of electronic wire in his hand, the click sound makes Netsu sure that he has successfully opened the door.

Wiping the sweat from his brow, Netsu calmly holds onto his forehead. After some time, his fever is not really acting up so he is quite sure that he would be alright...for now. Netsu silently approaches the door and quietly unlocks it when suddenly discovers that there is another lock on the door. Fortunately, this lock allows him to take a peek outside. Taking out his hood, He swiftly carries out the trick he discovered online. Netsu scans his surroundings, his pockets and importantly his wristband. In just a few seconds, he acquired a scrap of thin metal strip and bent it to fit the lock's cylinder. After creating a lockpick he then attempts to lock the door from the inside. Luckily, after a few tries, he managed to open it. Finally being able to slip away, Netsu sneaks out of the room, his phone is broken so he can't contact nor know the location of Gon and Killua.

Rethinking back to his previous decisions, he found that it was quite stupid...

Now he has to debate on whether or not to go find Gon and Killua around the massive building or go back to the motel and wait for the two kids.

"Why did you get out of the room?" Looking behind him, Netsu could only frown to see some of the phantom troupe members right in front of him. Feitan and Pakunoda. What shitty luck.

"Your security system is just quite bad," Netsu smiles, holding onto the open lock in his hand, throwing it at the two in front of him.

Feitan sigh "We should have tied him up,"

"He's having a fever, Feitan," Pakunoda recalled before snapping her head back at Netsu. "And a sick boy should be asleep-...he ran off!..Both of them ran off!"

"Byeee-iii" Netsu shouted, running down through the hallways like a total idiot with Feitan right behind his tail, both leaving Pakunoda to rethink her own life decisions.

"stop," was all Feitan uttered out, pulling out his umbrella.

"Don't be so violent! Get a chill pill" Netsu said with a weak tone, but despite that, he turned a corner, sliding down the near broken staircase. Landing back onto his feet, Netsu grabbed the wooden board on the floor, shielding himself from the full-on tackle behind him. "Jeez, you're aiming at my head,"

The objects clash against each other, Netsu gritted his teeth as his body slid away from the impact.

"No," Feitan stated, a sword in his hand. "You'll block it anyway," Then he came forward again, his sword about to hit Netsu. Sighing, Netsu rolled away.

Leaping away from another attack, Netsu threw the wooden board at Feitan who cut it into pieces as he ran out of the door. Glancing out the window, Netsu didn't dare jump off the window because this will allow Feitan to be able to catch up with him quicker when he tries to stabilize himself back onto the ground once again.

Looking behind him, luckily enough, Netsu was able to grip onto the blade that was about to pierce into his shoulder. He then surrounds his arm with ko, releasing a powerful amount of energy to repel Feitan's sword. Unfortunately, his palm got wounded, bleeding.

"Slow..." Feitan muttered.

Ignoring the blood, Netsu pushed Feitan away and deflected the sword...

"WOah!" Surprised at the sudden shift of weight, Netsu's body landed on the floor with Feitan sitting right on top of him. He could feel the small pale cold hands grasping around his throat, choking him tightly. "S-seriously?" Netsu stuttered, a grim look on his face.