Chapter 20: Whale Island

"Wow," Netsu whistled as they ran up the hill. They have arrived at whale island and he must say, he is quite impressed with the forest and the cottage on this small little island.

"AUNTTT MITTTTOOOOOO!" Gon exclaimed. His voice resounded over the entire island, and a gentlewoman with ginger hair blowing in the wind as she picked up some clothing could be seen standing next to a familiar-looking cottage. The echoing voice finally jolted her out of her reverie as she sighed and dried the wet clothing onto the racks. A familiar boy with ebony black hair waving at her and two other boys following in the background caught her attention. The first guy has a hood concealing his black raven hair and appears to be a few months away from adulthood, while the second boy has white hair and appears to be the same age as her young nephew. "I'm finally home!"

Gon's words made Mito chuckle as she looked at them happily, her eyes filled with warmth as she saw them running up. "Gon!" She shouted back, waving her hand as they reaches the house. Reaching her, Gon quickly went inside his aunt's embrace as the two held hands, smiling happily at each other.

"I'm home, Aunt Mito!"

"Welcome home, Gon"

She slowly turned her attention to Killua and Netsu, who were strolling side by side. Looking at the young lad with white hair, who should be around her nephew's age, she saw a hint of embarrassment on his face as the older ravenette man continued to prod him and talk in his ear, which caused the youngster's cheeks to flush more.

"Hey, your mother-in-law is looking at you," Netsu teases, the corner of his lips curled into a teasing smile as he stares at the sight before a small yawn escapes his lips. I wonder how long it would take until Kil would melt...geez...I'm sleepy again.

"You two must be Netsu and Killua!" She smiled at them, as Killua gazed at her, blinking, and Netsu returned her smile with a tiny formal bow. As Gon approached the old woman, hugging her warmly as she casually sipped her tea before dashing into his room to put his items away, Mito began introducing herself and the old lady next to her.

"My goodness, you should have let me know you were coming home. I didn't have time to prepare anything," Aunt Miko spoke out, wandering around the living area while Killua sipped his tea. Looked at the old mystery lady at the dining table in front of him. Sighing softly, Netsu hungrily stares at the cookies in front of him before chomping on them, obviously after asking Aunt Mito if it was okay for him to eat it or not.

"It's not a big deal, whatever is fine," Gon spoke up coming back from his room as he pulled a chair out right next to Killua.

"What are you talking about?" Aunt Mito said, looking at Gon as she crosses her arm. "Your friend came all the way here to visit,"

"Please, don't worry about me," Killua reassured along with Netsu who nodded in his seat, enjoying the small treat on the table.

Sighing, Aunt Mito continued. "Honestly, you should have at least given me a call..." She said, walking up to the cabinet as she start organizing the dishes, the trio let out a small giggle. "Oh that's right, take a bath while I make supper. And put out all the dirty clothes into the basket, I'll be doing the laundry,"

"Eh?" Netsu sounded, a bit surprised.

"You have ten seconds!" Auto Mito declared as Gon quickly rush over to the daze Killua and Netsu, dragging them into the bathroom as the count down continues.

"Is she always like this?" Killua blinked.

"Pretty much. Now let's move fast!" Gon grinned.

"You two can go shower first, I'll do it after," Netsu stated as he stood up and walked over to Aunt Mito to assist with some of the chores which were refused by the orange hair woman, telling him to simply sit down and rest.