Chapter 19: Ice cream van is a no-no

Netsu look behind him hearing the lady voice as he look at her in surprise as the elevator closes right as she was about to reach the elevator as it rises upwards...what a perfect timing...Unknown to him, he have expose the fact that he is alive and is walking around happily in the city which can risk HIM, getting kidnapped or target by some particular troupes who really...REALLY...miss him.

"I forgot my handkerchief with her!" He exclaimed, realizing his missing possession but he shrugged it off. He can just buy another one anyways, what can she do with his hankercheif anyways?

What were you doing?" Killua enquired as Netsu nodded his head to indicate that it was something unimportant and not something they should be concerned about. "I knocked into a woman unintentionally and spilled her drink on the way. By the way, how did my performance go?" he inquired, observing Gon and Killua's expressions of admiration.

"It was fantastic! You need to teach me those tricks, Netsu-nii! Gon responded with his characteristically ferocious enthusiasm as Netsu laughed at the boy's response. Killua put his arm over his head and replied, maintaining his normal air of indifference, "I guess it was cool, I'll master it later anyhow."

"I'm happy you like it," Netsu said as the door reached the 200th floor. They quickly went to their separate rooms to pack their belongings before going to the front desk to give in their keys to their room.

Before heading out, they saw two familiar figures, one with glasses and the other short one is in a kung fu uniform. "Hey, Zushi! Wing-san!" Netsu said, giving a small wave to them as they came to them as Gon grinned at them happily.

Zushi nodded at Netsu and said, "I'm really delighted that I met both of you, you too Netsu," Despite the fact that he has only known Nestu for a short period of time—less than a week, to be precise—he must admit that he does have a positive view of the older male...even though he is quite terrifying as well as both stern and courteous. " I eagerly anticipate the day when I outperform everyone."

Suddenly, Wing abruptly drew Netsu aside as Zushi was conversing with Killua and Gon.

"What's wrong?" Netsu questioned.

"...Your nen," Wing started, sighing as he looked at the boy. After seeing the overwhelming abilities of the boy's nen and the carefree and merciless attitude he gives toward his enemy, he can't help but pull the boy from the others to warn him. "You need to use it wisely and carefully,"

"Of course," Netsu answered, a little surprised by the sudden and small lecture but he shrugged it off. "I am always careful. I want to ask you this since you are a teacher, how was my performance during my match Wing-san?" he questioned, expecting some praise as he gave the teacher a sweet devilish smile.

After all, in his opinion, he thinks he did everything quite perfectly and well in how he controlled his enemy, both physically and mentally before the enemy realized that he have been a puppet in the boy's grasp all along and that he was the prey since he has walked onto the arena.

"...Just like what I have told Gon before. There's nothing I can say about it," He said looking at Netsu who gazed a bit disappointed by what he said, Wing sighed. "But it is very good, you are very accurate with your attacks and are able to control your nen perfectly,"

"You know...I haven't reached the limit yet," Nestu mumbled, much to Wing surprise as he walked away. His eyes glows red shines as he walked away. "It's a pleasure meeting you Wing-san, thank you for taking care of my little otouto," He said, walking up to Gon and Killua while Wing walked behind him, staring at the boy with a calculating and disbelieving gaze. Netsu ignored it as he patted both of the duo's heads and greeted goodbye to little Zushi.