Chapter 13: Hunter License

As the lectures began, the ebony-haired boy sat in the far corner of the room. He could hear the seat next to him was occupied. Who do you think the culprit is?

Netsu refrained from rolling his eyes as he slid his headphones back on and gazed out the window, unconcerned about his surroundings.

Netsu had only attended school during his military service; the military would provide children with classes so that they may study and return to a normal society... if they survived. But, frankly, how is this any different than staying in class?

He yawned slightly. He could still feel the eyes on his back as he slammed his head against the desk and went to sleep. Ignoring the red-headed pervert had become second nature to him already.

-

"Apologise to Killua!" Netsu opens his eyes slightly.

Netsu squints his eyes a little. Netsu sat up, hearing a conversation, and whispered, "5 more minutes."

"My friends will take Killua back! So do I " A boy with spiky green hair said, holding onto the emotionless guy's arm tightly with his grip. 'Oh wait...Gon and Illumi. When did Gon wake up?!" Gon said that Illumi is not qualified to be Killua's brother and that Netsu seems to be more qualified than Illumi. Netsu coughed a little from dehydration as he shook his sleepiness away and processed the whole situation. He conjured a bottle of water, drinking it down slowly as he continued to listen to the whole conversation. Netsu finally understood what was going on. Gon and Illumi were talking about Killua. Gon is asking about Killua's location and talking about how Illumi isn't qualified to be Killua's brother. In the process, Gon was angered and broke Illumi's arm.

'Am I in some kind of movie...' Netsu thought, sighing. 

After the conversation, Illumi came up to Hisoka who sat beside Netsu, both of them seemed to be in deep conversation while the lecture started again.

Bored out of his mind, he listens to Illumi and Hisoka's conversation. Hisoka asked Illumi if it was a good idea to reveal the Killua location. Illumi said it's already famous and it wouldn't be any harm in revealing it to Gon. 'Kukuroo mountain? Yeah, that's a famous place, I've been there already,' Netsu thought remembering his trip. '

"I would say, Gon is dangerous. You should kill him," Illumi suggested to Hisoka, completely forgetting about a teenage boy who was sitting next to them. Probably thinking that the boy is asleep.

"Don't you even dare..." Netsu said, his eyes pierced into the two male skins as he lifted his head up from the desk.

"Goodmorning, Netsu-kun~," Hisoka said chuckling. "Don't worry...Gon's my prey so I won't let him die...yet,"

"It's afternoon" Netsu deadpanned, looking at the two males. "And don't you dare kill or hurt Gon or I'll let you see hell... " A smile was on his face as his eye started glowing perfect red, matching quite well with the sadistic smile on his face. A small amount of mist started surrounding the two in the room, while the other people in the room were oblivious to the fight that might will occurred, except for the examiners.

"I would love to fight you too~," Hisoka said, licking his lips attractively like a psychopath would as he patted the boy in front of him like a child.

"What are you? Right, I forgot you're a clown, a choker, a perv, and a ketchup hair," The boy smirked seeing the twitch in the joker's eye.

"Where are you going after the exam?~ Maybe we can meet up...and chat~" Hisoka said ignoring the comment while Illumi growled unknowingly in his heart but he still remained silent and indifferent on the outside.