Chapter 10: Memories

A/N: I'm sorry for being gone for a long time. T - T School is HELLLLLLLLL. Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys this chapter and has fun!  :))) This story is definitely not edited yet so don't mind the bad grammar and writing. 

-

"ĐØ ɎØɄ ₭₦Ø₩ ₩Ⱨ₳₮ ł Ⱨ₳₮Ɇ ₮ⱧɆ ₥Ø₴₮ ₳฿ØɄ₮ ฿Ɇ₮Ɽ₳Ɏ₳Ⱡ? ł₮₴ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ł₮ ₦ɆVɆⱤ ₵Ø₥Ɇ ₣ⱤØ₥ ɎØɄⱤ Ɇ₦Ɇ₥łɆ₴, ฿Ʉ₮ ₮ⱧɆ ₱ɆⱤ₴Ø₦ ɎØɄ ₮ⱤɄ₴₮ɆĐ."

The boy, Netsu, has grown into the age of thirteen. His little friends Lilith and Seth are inside his wristband, sleeping quietly and peacefully. He has travelled for a long time now and is currently in Meteor city. But the only difference about his appearance is that his normal jet black hair has turned calming blue and both of his eyes are indigo. He dyed his hair and wore contact lenses while travelling so when he got into scuffling, no one would recognize him.

After Surviving In Wilderness, alone, for a couple of years after his retaliation, he decided to go travelling at the age of twelve. Growing up in the forest and eating many dangerous and poisonous fruits, his immunity to poison is now quite high and his senses have risen sharply.

Walking down the route he could hear the sound of the battles surrounding him and the immeasurable nen surrounding him. Curious, he went to look, seeing a teenager with raven black hair and eyes fighting with a grown man with white hair and blue cat-like eyes.

The battle continues, the boy watches in interest at the spectacular nen ability of the two men.

Ding Ding Ding

The phone rang, Netsu could see the white hair man reach for his phone. "Mmh, I see," the man said after a couple of seconds as he look at the black-haired man, "The person who assigned me, is dead; so I'll take my leave," The man said and disappeared, leaving the black-haired man collapsing on the ground with blood over his body. The man in front of him sighs in both tiredness and relief as he closes his dark eyes.

10 minutes pass by and the man in front of Netsu has not opened his eyes. Netsu inches away from the shadows and goes to the man, wanting to check out the mysterious black-haired man on the ground. The wounds of the man in front of him are quite heavy. Since Netsu is in a good mood and isn't feeling like leaving a man to die. Netsu conjured bandages from his wristband and was about to bandage the man in front of him when he felt movement from the man below him.

The black-haired man opens his eyes and looks at Netsu with confusion and curiosity, "What are you doing? Who are you?" Netsu could see the raven-haired man has his guard up.

"....Netsu...You, wounded, bandaged..."

At first, the man in front of him was confused, then he nodded slightly, wondering why a stranger would come and help him. After Netsu finished bandaging the man in front of him, he stood up to leave when a hand on his wrist pulled him down. Startled, he gazed down, locking eyes with the black hair male in front of him.

" I'm *#%^@"

-

"Ahahahhahah," Netsu snickered, falling off his chair as he saw %#$* step on a trap he set up. His face is now filled with whip cream and his body is covered with tomato sauce. $/!k, who happens to be in the area, saw it as well and started to crack up. After a year, Netsu has somehow become friends with *#%^@ as well as his friends. Currently, he was in the kitchen, 'helping' &!*@)# bake some pies for dinner, well, more like using the kitchen ingredients to pull a prank.

"Oh, your own!" %#$* grins, looking at the 2 teenage boys, rolling on the ground as reaches out for the pie on the counter, throwing it at both Netsu and $/!k. They both dodge it, making it hit the bubble gum girl in the back and leaving a furious older woman who spent 2 hours baking the pie.

"Ha!" ^*#$ yelled, coming from behind, grabbing another pie as he gave %#$* a direct hit. The room starts turning into a food fight as Netsu crept away from the scene sneakily as he records the whole battlefield as if he isn't the one who started it. 'Good blackmail material,' Netsu thought with a mischievous grin on his face.

The door creeps open a little as *#%^@ walks in. "I was gone for a day," He said looking at the calamity in the room in awe.

"A disaster can be caused in a day, especially when everyone is here," Netsu said as the older male walked toward him. "Back from your job, I see,"

"Yes," *#%^@ said. Even though they've been friends, none of them has ever mentioned their past or their job. Unknown to Netsu though, they never mention their jobs because they are scared that he wouldn't accept their job, quit talking to them or worse, leave. After spending a year with him, they have grown quite attached to the younger male who has lightened their minds and brought them happiness, you see.

"...The kitchen is destroyed..." Netsu commented as both of them dodge an incoming chair. "...I wonder how long the damage will be fixed," They lock eyes, sweat dropping a little at the thought.

-

"Do you really have to leave?" *#%^@ asked, begging the now fifteen-year-old boy.

"Mmh," Netsu looked up at the early sunrise and back to the older male beside him, "But don't worry, we will see each other. I'm sure," He looked at *#%^@ with a reassuring smile then at his comrades standing behind him. All of them were chatting, not knowing the news that in a month, he would have to leave.

"If you insist," *#%^@ sighs, finally giving up knowing that it is no use. "You know, we never see you in your real appearance, how are we supposed to recognize you?"

"We still have a month left. And what's the point of knowing my appearance? Isn't it more fun this way?" Netsu smiles. They began a small staring contest before the older male sighed and sat down.

"I'm more worried that you won't remember us," the older male said hesitantly "...or die,"

"That wouldn't happen, I promise," Netsu said looking back at the sky, "...I hope,"

Not hearing the last sentence of the boy, *#%^@ ruffled Netsu hair, "You better keep your promise or else..."

-

Looking at the beautiful view of the sky, the boy looked around not knowing that it might be the day of his death. The boy suddenly felt a hand pushing him off the ground, his body unable to move as a hand pushed him off the cliff. His body is currently falling down into a pit of blackness below him. Above him was another boy, his messy blond hair flying everywhere as he looked down at the younger boy, removing his contacts to show his deep brown eyes that Netsu is very familiar with. Those eyes that haunt him in his dreams.

"I told you to go die Silas." The blond said smiling in satisfaction, "But you came back and killed our father. Disobedient trash like you should have died a long time ago." The blond after him said looking down at the fallen figure of the younger boy. Soon later the blond figure disappeared, walking away.

"...I should have killed you..." Netsu murmured his body continue to fall as he heard the splashing sound of water underneath him. "Don't worry, we'll see each other again soon,"

-

Natsu's eyes went wide open as he looked around the darkroom. 'Right, I'm in the hunter exam...the dream...no this is more like a memory. No wonder why my memory disappears. It seems like after falling down the cliff, it impacted my brain.' He thought, feeling the racing beat of his heart. Rubbing his temples, he took a slow deep breath and huddled into the blankets again.

'I...do I have friends? ....I don't remember their faces anymore...but at least I know their name...y'know what never mind, I forgot their names..' Netsu thought hopelessly as all the memories disappeared. Except for the last piece of memories, he could only remember their actions and conversation. Their appearance and name? All gone.

"Ha....ha....brother, my sweet older brother~ I'll definitely hunt you down soon~" Netsu smiled creepily, chuckling unknown to him a single tear falling down his features.

"BJSLQGUGEUGWE A GHOST!" A loud voice was heard before a loud bang of shutting doors came after. Netsu looks back at the door of the entrance still hearing the loud scream of fear down the hallway. Netsu chuckled, putting himself under the sheets again. 'I better go back to sleep...well I hope I can, '