Chapter 11: Gon x Hanzo

Netsu POV

The sun shone onto my face as I opened my eyes. After last night's memory, I have already abandoned the thought of going to bed knowing it is no use in trying to get some sleep. I look at the clock beside me, seeing that it's six in the morning. I quickly tidied the sofa and conjured pillows and blankets away. Sitting in the lounge, I waited for breakfast with my headphones on, as my mind wandered off.

Crkkkkk...

Glancing at the entrance, both Hisoka and illumi, well in his disguise, come into the cafeteria.

"Good morning Netsu," Hisoka said with his usual flirty tone approaching me.

"Hello," Illumi nodded his head as they both stared at me, expecting a greeting as well.

"....morning..." I look at them blankly.

"My~ In a bad mood my dear~" Hisoka asks, walking up to me seeing me unresponsive. "You should have stayed with us rather than camping outside~" I ignored him and went to look at the meals that were presented. Not feeling like eating much, I went to sit down and slipped my headphones on.

"You should eat~ " Hisoka replied, placing his plate on my table and taking a seat next to Illumi. "I wouldn't want to fight you if you weren't at full strength." I gave him a brief glance before removing some nutrition and a protein cube from my bracelet. If I have to confront Hisoka when I'm hungry, it'll be a poor idea.

"How much food do you eat on a daily basis?" Hisoka inquired, raising his eyes to observe me finish the last of the nutrient cube. "No, I should ask...how heavy are you?"

"...55kg?" I wondered aloud, unsure of myself. My weight should have been approximately 57 kg before the hunting exam, but now? I'm not sure, but I think it's around 55 kg because I didn't eat much throughout the exam. I only consume protein and nutrition cubes throughout the third and fourth phases of the exam, and I've been exercising a lot.

"It's too light," Illumi observes as he eats his food gracefully and politely. I brushed off his remark and moved on to the next page of the book.

"You should eat more ~ your current weight both are within average-" Suddenly, a trident aimed at Hisoka's neck from behind cut off Hisoka's speech. Both Illumi and Hisoka cast a backward glance to see an illusion of me wielding a trident and pointing the blade towards Hisoka, drawing small blood.

"Shut up," I said. Hisoka's breathing quickened as he licked his lips like a psycho-pervert as he heard the warning. He didn't say or do anything else except eat his dinner, much to my surprise. I let my illusion fade away after a few moments.

"Can you tell me what you're doing?" After an hour of silence, Hisoka grumbled. I continue to read while ignoring the whining chihuahua. Seeing his moaning does nothing but encourage me to become more oblivious, he wondered. "May I ask a question? Can you explain how you're nen ability works?"

"Good question; I'm not sure either," I said flatly as I flipped to the next page of the book.

"How about this?~ Tell me about one of your nen powers while I tell you about one of mine?~ A fair trade right?~ " Hisoka remained, bored and looking at me with curiosity and interest. 

I take a moment to glance at the jester before cautiously nodding.

"Great! Bungee gum contains the properties of both rubber and gum qualities " Hisoka explained, his aura turning pink gum. " it possesses gum-like qualities, it can bind and attach to an object" ...huh...noted. "Are you aware-"

"7 Hell Illusions, the ability to grant and govern what I imagined hell to be." This nen skill also includes my capacity to call fire, invincibility, and the ability to create an illusion of myself," I cut in his sentences as I make my left arm vanish as a small explosion of fire appeared on my right arm. As I came to a halt, I could notice my left eye turning crimson and then slowly fading away. "As well as other abilities which I will not mention nor use,"