Kidnapped Part 2

Sanford clutched Deimos's battered and bloody body. The mission had been hard, but he'd succeeded. The Auditor had fled, but Sanford had sworn to himself he'd make them pay for what they did to Deimos. Sanford looked down. Deimos's arm was weakly wrapped around his neck. He was unconscious, and losing blood. Sanford hurried over to the truck he had brought along and carefully placed Deimos in the back, on some towels that were laid across the seats. A weak sound of agony came from Deimos's mouth, and Sanford looked at him, worried. Deimos opened his eyes, but just a bit, as he didn't have the strength to open them fully. "S-San..." Deimos muttered weakly. Sanford crawled in and sat beside him. "Deimos, you're gonna be okay, I'll take you to Doc, and he'll fix you up, you're gonna be okay." Sanford whispered. Deimos stared at him, his face coated in blood. His eyes began to close again. "No, no Deimos stay with me!" Sanford cried in panic. Deimos's eyes slid shut. Sanford jumped out of the back and scrambled into the driver's seat. He was running out of time. He started up the car and began to drive, not caring about speed limits, not like they existed anyways.

Sanford paced back and forth outside Doc's office. His nerves hitting the roof. "I told you it was a bad idea." Hank said. "Hank, shut the fuck up." Sanford snapped. He wasn't in the mood. He was worried. Worried about Deimos's health. An image of The Auditor popped into his mind I will kill you Sanford thought. The door opened and Doc stood in the way. "Is he okay?!" Sanford cried. Doc stared at him. It felt like years until he nodded. "He wants to see you." Doc said. Sanford shoved past him and ran into the room. Deimos lay on a table, bandages wrapped over every inch of him. "Sanford" Deimos whispered, a small smile in his face. Sanford ran to his side and carefully scooped up Deimos. "Oh my god.......you're okay! You're okay!" Sanford was laughing and crying at the same time. He hugged Deimos tightly. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner..." Sanford whispered. "San, it's okay. At least you came." Deimos smiled. Sanford cradled Deimos in his arms, bawling his eyes out. Deimos weakly hugged him and smiled. Hank and Doc watched the scene from outside.
"And that's why I don't get attached." Hank told Doc.