Hank and Doc content bc i wanted to

Author's Note:yay finally no more writing block. Also a continuation of the Hank and Doc kick each other's asses oneshots.

Tap tap tap

Doc groaned as he rolled over.

Tap tap tap

Doc rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock,
It was 2am

"Who the fuck?"

Tap tap tap

Doc rolled over to face the window again to see a bloodied Hank tapping on the glass.
Doc sighed as he went to get the door.

"You said you'd be back at 6pm! What time do you call this?!
"Why do you even keep track of time?! Keeping track of the time isn't gonna help us take down Auditor"
Doc rolled his eyes.
"Cmon asshole, let's get you put back together".

"Still haven't found Sanford and Deimos?"
"What do you think, dumb fuck?"
As if his job wasn't already stressful enough, the agency just had to capture Sanford and Deimos and make his life so much harder.
"What's got you so on edge, old man?" Hank said.
"Oh, I don't know, perhaps it's the fact that we've lost two of our best soldiers and we don't know where the fuck they are?!" Doc snapped.

"We don't need them Doc"
"Are you fucking insane?!"
Doc spun around to glare at the mercenary.
Hank snorted "I could just do everything on my own, I don't need anyone looking after me, I'm not 5"
"You've completely lost it Hank" Doc said.
"I don't even need you" Hank said.
Doc chuckled "alright then, Mr Independent, let's see you patch you together after you get your ass kicked by a clown".
Hank didn't say anything, he just left.

Tap tap tap

Doc knew exactly who that was.

Tap tap tap

"How'd you do, Dr No Experience?" Doc said.

The many, many infected wounds on Hank's body told Doc all he needed to know.