Vampire!2B x Hank

This was not good.

This was not good at all.

Hank wrapped a blanket around Doc's shoulder as the man shivered. Every day he was getting weaker, and Hank couldn't put his finger on why, but he was concerned. Doc was his boyfriend after all.
"Do you want anything else?" Hank said, his voice low.
"I'll be fine for now Hank, thanks for being so considerate" Doc told him. Hank nodded and walked away, still deeply worried for him.
Doc sighed, he really wish it didn't have to come to this, but it looked like he had no other choice, with no agents having been sent to raid his house, it looked like he was going to have to drink Hank's blood.

"Hank? Can you come here please?"
Hank walked in "what's wrong dear?"
"I need to tell you something".
Hank knelt beside Doc "you can tell me anything"
The doctor took a deep breath
"I'm a vampire"
He lunged forward and sunk his teeth into Hank's neck without a moment's hesitation. Hank, being too surprised to act, quickly succumbed and slumped over. When Doc was full, he pulled back. He felt immediate guilt at attacking his lover.
"I'm sorry Hank, but I would've died if I didn't do that" he told the unconscious mercenary.
2B climbed out of bed and gently slipped Hank into it. He could barely look at his lover, he felt so guilty.

The world was fuzzy.
Hank tried to sit up, but his head pounded and his neck ached.
"Hank! Lay down honey...you'll make it worse if you make sudden movements..."
He recognised the voice, but felt too fuzzy to tell who it was. He did as the voice requested and lay back down. Once everything was no longer blurry, Hank rolled over to see Doc standing next to the bed.
Hank remembered Doc's words before he passed out
"I'm a vampire"
"Doc, is that true?"
"Huh?"
"You're a vampire"
"I'm sorry dear, I should've told you earlier, I'm so sorry, I-"
Hank stood up and pulled Doc into his arms.
"It's okay, Doc, I understand"
"Hank, I could've-"
"I'm not mad honey"
Doc started sobbing "I'm so grateful to have a boyfriend like you"
Hank smiled under his mask "and I'm so grateful to have a boyfriend like you".