Home Invaders-2BDamned

Author's Note:Basically combining all my 2B hcs into one fic

As I applied the last coat of polish to my nails, the alarm beeped. Great, more intruders I thought. When were those fucks gonna realise that Hanks not here? I put the lid back on the nail polish and stood up. Heading downstairs, I grabbed my rifle and walked out. A group of soldats had shown up to take me down. Huh, so they're using different tactics now. I thought. Didn't matter, I was gonna take them out anyways. I smirked to myself as I raised my rifle and aimed at the lead soldat. With one shot, I took their head off. I laughed to myself at the other soldats had a moment of panic before composing themselves. I ducked out of sight and sprinted round the back of the house, snatching a grenade as I did so. Emerging on the other side, I saw that the soldats had split up. What a stupid move. Giggling, I pulled the pin and hurled the grenade at the soldat, screaming "YEET!" as I did. The soldat looked over just in time for the grenade to blow up in their face, blowing their head off. I laughed out loud at the sight, god the agency was so fun to taunt, they were so stupid! I hid as I heard the sound of footsteps growing louder. "The Dissenter is around here somewhere, find them!" A soldat hissed. I ran back inside, preparing my final trick. I reached my laptop and typed in a code, in seconds I was in the AAHW's feeds, and I began to type.
"Dear assault team
Fall back, Hank is not at the house and never will be, please report to base for further instructions"

I chuckled to myself as I hit the send button, and then dashed over to the window, readying my rifle.
I saw the soldats walking over to their truck, complaining loudly. I grinned as I raised my rifle.... and shot them all clean through the head. In one blow
"Idiots, that's what you get for breaking into my house!" I yelled, although they couldn't hear me.
I sighed, placing my rifle down, I went to go re-do my nails, as the paint had come off due to it not being fully dry yet.

Author's Note:Pop off girlboss 💅