The Bar-Past!Phobos x Past!2BDamned

Requested by @PinkyIsMyDog

Author's Note:Help I was thinking about how to do this and came up with a whole ass backstory for my version of 2B 😭 also this one is kinda suggestive

Phobos sat at the table, impatiently sipping at his drink. He was watching, waiting. Waiting for that one scientist who regulars the bar to show up. So far no sign. Phobos grumbled to himself, if Doc didn't show up soon he'd...
The door opened and Doc walked in, wearing casual clothing. Phobos was wearing a long trench coat and hat, shielding his face, so Doc didn't recognise him. He just casually walked over and ordered a champagne. Doc took a seat next to Phobos and patiently waited for his drink. Phobos smirked to himself, Doc had never looked better, he may if looked plain, in an outfit that wouldn't flatter anyone, but he was perfect for Phobos, he would obey Phobos, treat him like the god he was, and he wouldn't look at anyone else.
Phobos just couldn't wait a second longer, he leaned towards the scientist "hey, looking good sweetheart" he said seductively. Doc looked up "eh? Oh, thanks" his face showed the slightest tint of pink on it and Phobos smirked under his hat. "So, looking for...anybody special?" Phobos said, trying to keep a casual tone in his voice. "Nah, not really one for dating, occasionally hook up though" he said. The god chuckled "oh, I'm sure I can change that" he whispered. Doc looked at him quizzically "what do you mean, exactly?" he asked. "Oh, you'll see" Phobos said, focusing his attention back to his drink "you'll see my dear". Doc shifted in his seat, this guy was...strange, but sexy. He took a hard look at him, he was wearing clothes that covered his entire body, leaving his identity a mystery. Doc leaned forward "say, want a sip of my drink? I'm sure you like it" he said. The other man laughed "I don't wanna taste your drink, I wanna taste your mouth". Doc turned bright red at the statement. Jeez, this man was fucking sexy. "So, you say you don't date huh?" The other man asked. "Yeah, never been interested in getting romantic with people, but if you wanted to have some fun, I'd sure as hell won't mind" Doc said, leaning forward. The other man snickered "let me finish my drink, and then I'll finish in you".

Author's Note:I have never written someone who is aromatic before so please tell me how I did, thank you