House Arrest-2BDamned

Author's Note:AA SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS BOOK IVE BEEN WORKING ON MY OTHER BOOKS

The wall had many marks scratched into it. 365, to be exact. Doc had been trapped in this suffocatingly small room for an entire year. He'd given up hope of someone busting him out ages ago. Doc walked over to a bench, where the body of a scientist lay, gutted and meat stripped off the body. Phobos sending down scientists to check on him was a huge mistake, for Doc would just kill the poor beggars and gut them, ready to be eaten. Doc pulled out a chunk of flesh from where he kept it stored and shoved it in his mouth, chewing and swallowing. He was gonna kill the director, he was gonna break out, join Christoff in the uprising and kick Phobos's egomaniacal ass. He certainly deserved it, the selfish, over confident prick. Doc dreamed of gutting him like a fish and eating him, just like he ate all of Phobos's pretty yes-men. But for now, he just needed to figure out how to get out of here, there were tower guards standing at the doors, ready to pounce on him if he tried to batter down the door. There were no windows to climb out of, and no vents to crawl out of. Doc silently wondered if his roommate Hank had noticed he was gone. Probably not, he was a psychopath, and psychopaths only care for themselves.

Doc munched on another bit of flesh and sighed. One day he was gonna get out of house arrest, one day.