Whaf if the AAHW permanetly terminated Hank?

Author's Note:I had no idea what to title this part, as you could tell. But I once saw Krinkels say that the AAHW would throw a pizza party if they terminated Hank permanently and that in the distant future there will be an "end to the Hank era" and I felt the urge to write

The huge hall was filled with tables, each table was stacked with pizza boxes. Agents were buzzing around everywhere, helping themselves to slices and boasting about their great victory.
Meanwhile, in the prison. Sanford and Deimos were locked in a cell. Deimos was sitting on a bed and practically tearing his hair out and Sanford was pacing around.
"Shit man, shit" Deimos sounded upset and afraid. The situation was dire, Hank was gone. Doc was gone. The AAHW had finally won.
"I can't believe it, w-we" Deimos stuttered, still in shock.
"We lost"
Deimos was trying to stay calm, and doing an awful job of it. "We fucking lost, we're dead meat San, they're gonna kill us, they're gonna torture us, they're-"
Sanford grabbed Deimos's shoulders, cutting off his ranting.
"Okay, okay! I get it. We're screwed. You need to calm down Dei, they want us to be afraid, and if we don't show fear, then we won't give them the satisfaction they want" Sanford said.
"I'm fucking trying to not be afraid San, but I'm an ex-agent, it'll be worse for me than you, since they hate traitors with a burning passion" Deimos said.
"I get that Dei, just stay ca-"
"IM FUCKING TRYING, BUT WE'RE GONNA FUCKING DIE!" Deimos screamed. He couldn't hold it back anymore, tears started to stream down his face. "I don't want to go San, I don't wanna go!"
Deimos crumpled to the ground and curled into a small ball.
Sanford pulled the small man into a hug.
"I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go" Deimos repeated, sobbing.
Sanford didn't know what to say anymore, they were both as good as dead.

Back in the main hall, the agents were having the time of their lives. Pizza and alcohol all day!
The Auditor floated up to a nearby podium and tapped the microphone on it. The whole room fell silent at once, and everyone looked up at Auditor.
"Thank you everyone" they said.
"We are gathered here today to celebrate the death of Hank J Wimbleton, Nevada's biggest threat".
A cheer went through the hall, Auditor silenced the crowd again by raising his hand.
"Which leaves us the question..... what next? The rebels have been destroyed, so what's next?"
The agents stared. They were hooked, captivated by their leader, it was like he had them all under a spell.
"I'll tell you what's next, we take over Nevada, we have no opposition, no one will try to stop us, Nevada is ours for the taking" Auditor said.
"We will make this desert wasteland beautiful and dissent-free, the people can roam without fear of Hank, and you will all live peaceful lives under my rule" Auditor said.
The crowd roared their approval. Auditor smiled
"All of you will be honoured as heroes for you hard work, and you will be treated fairly under my reign" they continued.
"Nevada is finally at peace, and it will continue to thrive and prosper under my guidance, we are all in a new era, one without the threat of Hank, and one with peace. This is our doing, and we will cherish it to our last breaths. Nevada will rise back to glory, members of the AAHW, we have succeeded, we have won".

The crowd's cheers were so loud they could of caused an earthquake. After so much struggle and loss, the AAHW had finally won.