.....where am I?

Author's Note:inspired by that submas comic made by M-Hex on Twitter. Don't go and read it if you haven't played Legends Arceus because it's got spoilers in it. If you have played PLA or you don't care about spoilers then read on.

I can't remember anything.

I can't remember my name, or my age, or how I even got here.

I'm trudging through the snow, searching for someone who can tell me who I am and where I am.

It's cold, and I'm injured. I'm limping due to the pain in my leg. But I just need some answers.....

Suddenly, I spot a group of people up ahead.
"H-hey!" I call out. They all turn and stare at me. And then their faces turn into ones of horror and fear.
"Hey, does anyone know where we are? Or what my name is..?" I call.
"ITS THAT CRIMINAL! EVERYBODY RUN!" One of the group yells.
They begin to run away.
"Wait! Please! I just need some answers!" I yell as I stumble after them.
They ignore me and continue to run. As I'm limping after them I spot another group of people up ahead.
"EVERYONE RUN! ITS DEIMOS!" One of them yells.

Deimos? Is that my name?

"W-wait! Come back! Please, I just need some help! All I want is a medkit! I promise I won't hurt you!" I yell.
"Somebody call the agency!" I hear another voice call.
I try to get closer but I trip over a rock and face plant into the snow.

It hurts too much.

"Please......it's cold......." I feel so weak. I just wanna rest........

"Hands up where we can see them!"
I open my eyes to see that I'm surrounded by a group of men in suits armed with guns.
"W-what?!" I sit up and instantly have a shock of pain run through my body.
"Hands up!" The same guy shouts.
I shakily raise my hands.
"I haven't done anything! Well, anything I can remember anyways...." I say.
One of the guys scoffs "yeah sure you don't pal, although I must be surprised, you're not the type to play clueless"
"I'm being serious! I actually don't know anything! Aside from my name I think....." I say.
The guys surrounding me laugh. Suddenly I'm pulled to my feet and my hands are handcuffed behind my back.
"Cmon, enough fooling around, let's take this bitch back to base.." they push me forward.
"Can someone please tell me what's going on?!" I cry out.
They ignore me and shove me into the back of a truck. They slam the door shut and start the engine. The car takes off and I'm left wondering what the hell I must've done to end up in this situation.

Cmon, think

Who are you?

Where are you?

What could've you possibly done for a group of agent-looking guys to come and kidnap you?

I rack my brain for even the smallest memory. Nothing. I can't remember anything.

I sigh in frustration, misery and fear.

What's gonna happen to me?