Robot!Sanford and Deimos fluff

There was a loud clang! At the door. Deimos sat up and watched as Hank dragged something large and metal in.
"What's that?" Deimos asked as Hank set it down.
"A robot of some sorts from an AAHW lab" the mercenary replied.
"Cool!" Deimos jumped up and looked at it as Hank disappeared down a hall.
He examined its body, trying to find a way to turn it on.
"Aha!" Deimos spotted a bright green on button on its back. He pushed it and the machine spluttered into life.
Deimos jumped back as the robot looked up and around the room.
"Hello!" It said as it spotted Deimos.
"H-hey there big fella.." Deimos replied "uhh....you got a name, or something?"
"Sanford!"
"Sanford..?"
"Yeah, Sanford. Ooh! What are these?" Sanford reached out and tried to take some of Deimos's cigarettes that were lying on the table.
"Hey hey hey! Don't touch those!" Deimos lunges forward and slapped his hand away.
"Oh, I'm sorry.." Sanford sounded genuinely upset.
"Hey buddy, it's okay, just don't touch those" Deimos told him. Did he seriously just feel bad for a robot?
"Oh, okay!" Sanford seemed to brighten up again.
"Here, I'll take you to my room" Deimos turned and started walking down the hallway.
"Ooh! I'm excited" Sanford followed Deimos, making loud clunking sounds as he walked.
Deimos opened the door and held it open as Sanford came in.
"Wow, it looks very different from what I've seen!" The robot commented.
"Oh yeah, that reminds me, what did the AAHW make you for?"
"The AAHW...?"
"The guys who created you! What did they make you for?"
"To be their person butler, I think..."
Welp, there goes all that hope of juicy intel.
"Oh! Oh my! I've completely forgotten the number 1 thing you're supposed to do when you're assigned to a new master! Oh, I'm so horrible!" Sanford sounded incredible distressed.
"Hey! Calm down, it's alright, you don't have to serve me drinks or any fancy shit"
"Are you sure..?"
"Positive, all I want you to do is....just....hang out with me.."
God, the request sounded so stupid and childish. But Deimos was lonely. He needed a friend.
The robot grabbed Deimos and pulled him into a tight hug.
"I can do that! I can be your friend! I can hang out with you!" Sanford told him.
Deimos had a small smile on his face.
"That would be nice, thanks".