Werewolf AU part 5/5

Requested by @Fhf2hf4

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"
"WHY IS SHERIFF HERE!?"
"EVERYONE CALM DOWN!"

You never thought about the chaos that would come after the prank but here you were, trying to stop Hank from murdering Sheriff (for the 4th time) and calm everyone down.

It took a couple of hours, but everybody settled down. Which left you having to explain why you put a pain bucket on the door.
"It was funny guys! It's not like I tried to kill you!" You said.
Sanford grumbled something under his breath but Deimos piped up "I mean, that was kinda funny..."
"See!? Deimos agrees with me! You guys just don't have a sense of humour" you said.
Sheriff giggled a little bit but Hank's glare immediately shut him down.
Hank leaned a little closer to Sheriff, as if examining him.
"W-what's up Hank?" Sheriff said nervously.
"You're one of us"
"H-huh!?"
"You're a werewolf, aren't you?"
"How did....?" Your mouth was wide open in shock.
"Fellow werewolves have an aroma around them that helps us to tell who's human and who's werewolf" Hank explained.
"W-wait, you're a werewolf too, Hank!?" Sheriff asked, shocked.
"Yes"
Poor Sheriff looked absolutely stunned, like he completely forgot how to move. You snapped your fingers in front of his face.
Suddenly, Deimos's phone rang.
"Oh, fuck off, it's my dipshit brother..." he growled as he picked it up.
"Give me a minute"

Deimos walked out, but his words were very loud.
"No Phobos, you can't come over, aren't you trying to be a living deity or some bullshit like that?"
A pause, followed by "don't call me that shithead!"
Another pause "I can meet up with you alone, but there's no way you're coming over here, and if you ever do I'll beat the shit out of you"
"Ah, brotherly love" Sanford said.
You burst out laughing. Today was really funky, but also really funny.