New Child-Sanmos and Child!Reader

Requested by @h0rnyM8

Sanford stepped over the bodies of the agents. Where the fuck was Deimos? His partner did have a knack of doing stupid things, and usually got himself into trouble. Before Sanford could think about his partner's safety, there was an explosion from the floor above him. Sanford looked up to see Deimos falling towards him. He quickly reached up and caught Deimos before he hit the ground. "Nice catch babe!" Deimos cried. "Jebus Christ babe, you scared me!" Sanford yelled. Deimos chuckled and kissed Sanford on the cheek. "Cloning machine destroyed, now lets go!"

You stood among the crowd. You were too small to see over the heads of the other clones. What was going on? You felt scared. Why was everybody moving forward so quickly? The clones behind you shoved you forward. Your tiny legs stumbled as you tried to keep up the the crowd. Suddenly, there loud sounds, they hurt your ears, they made you feel uncomfortable and afraid. You turned and tried to run away from the sounds but they just kept pushing you forward, towards the scary sounds. You began the panic, you didn't want to go, you didn't want to face the source of the scary sounds. You managed to slip through the legs of the clones behind you, you scrambled away as fast as you could. You were gonna get out of here.

Deimos blasted away at the clones, killing them just as quickly as they attacked. Sanford helped by stabbing them with his hook. In no time at all the clones had been killed, leaving the exit open. "You did great babe" Deimos said, leaning over to give him a peck on the cheek. Sanford kissed him back "can't wait to snuggle with you when we get home" he said. Deimos was looking over in the corner, "hey 'Ford, what's that?" He pointed in the corner where a small figure sat.

You were slumped against the wall, you were confused as well as afraid. What happened to the other clones? Where was everyone else? You felt tears pricking at your eyes. You didn't want to be here....
You heard footsteps, you looked up to see two grunts walking towards you. They weren't clones, what were they? The taller one knelt down "hey kiddo, where are your parents?" he said. You couldn't talk, you just sat and stared. "Babe, I think that's a child...." the other one said. He reached forward and gently scooped you up. Warmth flooded you and you hugged him tightly. He carried you out, holding you tightly to his chest. You looked up as he climbed into the seat of a car, where were we going? The muscly man got in the driver's seat. "Make sure to put a seatbelt on babe" he said. "And make sure to hold our new child tightly, we don't want them hurting themself".