Werewolves-The main gang + Reader

Requested by @rememebringwahat
You examined the test tubes. The tests had somehow not resulted in you exploding or the lab exploding or anything else exploding. There was a knock on the door and you went to go answer it. An agent was standing there. "Ah, hello Y/N, how's it going?" They said. You smiled "it's been going good, I just made a new batch of test tubes, not quite sure what they do though, I'll have to do a test later today" you said. "Why are you asking?".
"Auditor wanted me to check in on you, see how you were doing" they said.
"Tell him that I'm fine, and that he needs to worry a bit less" the agent nodded and left, closing the door behind them. You sighed and went back to work.

"Get the fuck off me! Bitch!" Deimos yelled as the agent hit him across the face. Sanford struggled with the agent holding him, and Hank had about 20 agents holding them back. The trio was forced into a small room with a single desk and chair. The chair swung around, revealing the Auditor themselves.

"Ah, how delightful it is to see you three here, especially after all the trouble you've caused me" he said.
"Quit sweet talking us asshole, and tell us how exactly we're gonna be executed" Deimos snarled.
"Deimos, shut up!" Sanford snapped.
Auditor laughed "oh, how feisty you three are, take them away". The agents obliged and dragged them out. And then it was just the Auditor and one other agent in the room.
"We need to think of something quick, make it look like we've been planning this all along" Auditor said.
"Well....Y/N recently made a new batch of test tubes.....and they said they needed something to test them out on.....I was thinking maybe we could..."
Auditor cut them off immediately. "That's an excellent idea! You've been promoted, now fetch me those test tubes and we'll be on our way" Auditor smirked.

"Where are they?!" You yelled as you frantically scrambled around in panic. The test tubes had disappeared from where you left them. You checked under your desk, in the drawers, under the desk again, in the cupboard, under your desk for a third time. It was nowhere to be found. "Y/N, is something wrong?" You turned around and looked at the agent "I can't find the test tubes I just made!" You cried. "Ah, I know where those are, actually" he said.
"You do?! Where?!" You felt relieved
"Auditor was using them to torture our new prisoners".

"You're sick!" You cried.
Auditor clearly looked annoyed. "Y/N, they have been terrorising our agency, this is their punishment".
"You could of fucking told me! And even if you did, I still wouldn't be letting you do this because it's fucking cruel!" You yelled.
Auditor sat up in their seat. "Y/N, stand down at this moment before I send you in there with them" he growled.
"No! Because you know what? I quit!" You shouted. You took off your lab coat and threw it on the ground and stormed out, slamming the door behind you.

Welp, you had just made yourself into a target.

"They're gone!" An agent yelled.
"What the fuck do you mean they're gone?" Auditor snarled.
"I mean the prisoners are fucking gone, they've disappeared, they've escaped!"
Auditor cursed under their breath. "This won't be the end, I'll get my hands on them, and Y/N too"

~~time skip because the author is fucking lazy~~

You stabbed the agent in the neck. They crumpled to the ground, where they bled out. You silently cursed how hard his blood was gonna be to wash off your clothes. You collected up the supplies and were about to leave when a piercing pain went through your leg.
You cried out in agony and collapsed. A gun was pressed to your temple and voice said "got the target". Well shit, this is where you die.

Suddenly, there was a howl, and then a scream. The gun was removed from your temple and you rolled over to see an agent being mauled by a huge wolf.

You scrambled backwards as the creature loomed over you, but they didn't attack, they just growled menacingly.
"Hey, hey it's okay, I'm not gonna do anything" you said, raising your hands. The wolf's growling stopped. They sniffed at you and then ran away.
"Hey wait!" You cried. You got to your feet and winced at the pain in your leg. You limped after the creature, where the hell did they come from? You had to know more.
You followed the creature into a forest, where you lost it amongst the trees. You staggered around, trying to find it, but no luck. You were about to leave when you heard leaves crunching underfoot.
You limped over to investigate, just in time to see the wolf that saves you transform into a normal person.