Dont Leave Me-Sanford and Deimos (Brothers Au)

Author's Note:Before we start I just wanna clarify that Sanford and Deimos are brothers in this Au. So please don't ship them in this Au

"Sanford!"
Sanford looked down to see his younger brother tugging at his pants. Deimos looked up at him with his large seven-year-old eyes. Sanford smiled "hey Dei, I'm gonna go for a little bit". That was a lie. Sanford had been recruited into an agency, despite being only fifteen. It was some sort of agency opposing the Auditor, a tyrannical figure who was trying to control Nevada. "When will you be back....?" Deimos asked. Sanford stiffened. He couldn't tell him the truth, he wouldn't be back for a long time, he might never come back, he didn't wanna break the poor kid's heart.....
"Soon" was all Sanford said. Deimos hugged him tightly, tears starting to drip down his face. "Oh Dei....don't cry....." Sanford hugged him back. "I don't want you to leave me!" Deimos cried. Sanford gently stroked his hair "I won't, I'll always be there for you Dei". With that, Sanford gently kissed his brother on the forehead and left

~Time skip lmfao~

"Sanford! Deimos! Get out of there! There's been an error with the Reactor core! It's having a meltdown!" Doc screamed through the headset. Sanford nodded and ran for the exit. Years later, Deimos had been recruited as well, and the two usually went on missions together. Brothers in arms, the other recruits would call them. Sanford passed the Reactor core, and it was indeed melting down. The room was on fire, the flames starting to spread, eating up the environment. Sanford reached up and touched a button on his headset. "Deimos! Status report!" He yelled. There was crackling sound, but no response. Sanford yelled again "Deimos! What's going on?!" There was still no response. Sanford growled "Dammit Dei, nows not the time!" Once at the exit, he tried for a third time, but this time he did get a response, but it wasn't one he wanted to hear. It was a scream. A single, ear piercing scream. Without hesitation, Sanford whipped around and raced back into the facility. By now it was in flames, but that didn't deter Sanford. He called Deimos's name as he ran, hoping to find his younger brother. A voice screamed his name "Sanford! Sanford!" Sanford ran for the sound, and found Deimos lying on the ground, injured from fighting agents and now trapped under several pieces of flaming metal. Sanford ran towards his limp form, only to be blocked by more burning metal falling from the ceiling. Sanford tried to shove it out of the way, but it just burned more fiercely, creating a barrier between him and his brother. Deimos continued to scream "Sanford! Sanford! Help! Sanford!". "Deimos! Just hang in there!" Sanford yelled back. He tried to find a way to bypass the hunk of flaming scrap but there was no way, there was no way Sanford could save his brother. "Sanford please! It hurts!" Deimos cried. Sanford cringed at the fear in Deimos's voice. "I can't do anything!" Sanford yelled in distress "I'm sorry Dei, but I can't..."
"Don't leave me! Please!" Deimos sobbed. Sanford was rooted to the spot. "Dei, I'm so sorry.."
Deimos's sobs could be heard from the other side, but Sanford was powerless to help. The fires around them were becoming more fierce. Sanford looked behind him. He needed to get out, but Deimos.....
"I'm so sorry Deimos..." Sanford whispered. He turned around and ran for his dear life, followed by a single sentence from Deimos, words that would haunt him for the rest of his life
"Sanford you promised..."

Author's Note:Suffer. Perish. Rot. Eat shit. Cry. Shrivel