Bonding-Hank and 2B

Doc put his head in his hands and sighed in frustration. Two of his best soldiers, Sanford and Deimos, had been captured by the agency, and it had been partially his fault for not doing a thorough examination of the dangers of the building before sending them in. The duo had been ambushed and overpowered, and now Doc had to find out where they were being held, if they hadn't already been executed. Doc stood up and went over to his computer, sitting around and sulking wouldn't help him find Sanford and Deimos, hacking into the security systems of AAHW bases would. Just as he began to type, the door opened and one of Doc's assistants ran in.

"What is it? Don't tell me someone else has been taken" Doc snapped. The assistant shook his head. "Well.....the news still isn't exactly good..." they said.
Doc spun around in his chair. "Just tell me" he sighed.
"Well....you know how Hank lives with Sanford and Deimos?" the assistant said "and they've been captured, right? And Hank can't exactly be trusted on their own....". Doc froze. "Don't tell me..."

"Doc, you and Hank are going to have to live together again"

Once the assistant had left, Doc slammed his hand in the desk in frustration. He hated living with Hank. Absolutely despised it. But there was nothing he could do. He had to live with Hank again until he found Sanford and Deimos.
Oh, he was gonna despise the next few weeks.

Hank walked up to the battered old house. He remembered when it actually looked nice, but those times were long behind them now. He pushed open the door, to instantly have a table thrown into him.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Hank yelled, pushing off the table. Doc stood over him, hands on his hips. "Listen here buster, just because I rely on you to get shit done, doesn't mean I like you okay?" Doc snapped.
"Oh, so we're already picking fights huh?" Hank said, standing up and towering over the smaller doctor. "Oh bring it, there's still life in this old man!" Doc cried, rolling up his sleeves. "Ha, you actually think you've got a chance?" Hank spat.
"I could gut you up like a fish and eat you if I didn't need your ass alive" Doc snarled.
Hank laughed a cold, cruel laugh. "I'd like to see you try"

As soon as Hank finished saying that, Doc punched him hard in his metal jaw.

Author's Note:They hate each other <3
Also yeah, this is my hc of what happened when San and Dei were arrested before the events of MPN Classic