Interview 1

"So Hailee, how are you finding Hawkeye and being part of Marvel? I'm sure Jeremy and Y/N are making you feel welcomed since they've played avengers and everything," The interviewer leans forward, waiting for an answer. 

"Oh yes, It's been quite the experience

"Oh yes, It's been quite the experience. I love playing Kate bishop and I love the relationship between the characters. The cast has been so welcoming and I've had such a great time with them," Hailee said, stealing a glance at y/n. 

"So, if you don't mind me asking, there was a photo that went out between you and Y/N. This one..." the man said pointing at the screen. The photo was of Hailee and me. I was holding her cheek, looking like we were about to kiss. "Do one of you maybe want to speak about this?" the man smirks. 

"Y/N you answer this one," my manager said in my earpiece. I glanced at Hailee, she look annoyed, confused. I knew she heard what he said since he was talking to both of us through the earpieces. "Hailee, Y/N is a bigger celebrity. She's been one longer than you. She's been through this stuff heaps of times. Let her handle this." 

I took a breath. "Well, Hailee was upset and I was comforting her. Nothing more," I smile looking towards Hailee. Hailee had turned her head, avoiding eye contact. Oh god, she's angry. "Good lie, well-done Y/N," my manager said in the earpiece. I don't know why but that set a fire in my chest. like I wanted to yell at him, tell him to let me and Hailee be happy. He was the one who wanted us to be a secret, not us. He's the one hiding us. 

"Y/N? Are you okay?" The interviewer asked. "Oh yeah sorry," I felt a hand on my lower back, rubbing comforting circles. "Actually no. I'm not," I stand up. "Y/N, what are you doing?" Hailee looks up at me. "I can't do this anymore-" "Y/N do you want to go backstage and talk about this?" Hailee looks back at my manager. "No, No I don't. I just- just-" I couldn't finish my sentence. I pull Hailee into a heated kiss. My hands run through her hair. She moans into the kiss, giving me a chance to slip my tongue into her mouth. In the background, I hear the audience cheer in excitement. We slowly pull away from the kiss. I watch as a smile spreads across her face. "I love you," I whisper. "There you go everyone, now you know." I walk off stage. 

"What was that!?" John steps in front of me. "Oh John, you're so fired."