Tired and annoyed (requested)

Requested by- @Ayeshaabd11

Y/n POV-

Coming home, you expected Hailee to come to your rescue.

You expected her to comfort you after such a tiring and long day yet she never did.

As you entered the house, you called out to her.

"Y/n!" Hailee rounded a corner, embracing your figure.

She certainly seemed a lot more energetic then you were. You sighed, taking in the moment.

"Okay so, can I pitch something to you for a second?" Hailee started, excitedly.

"Sure," you huffed, unbuttoning your blouse.

"Okay! So I was thinking we can invite all our friends over since we haven't seen them in a while. We can have a gathering?" She clapped her hands.

"Oh. I was thinking of just staying in and having a quiet night. I'm really tired Hailee," you explained.

"Come on, don't be boring," Hailee pleaded, gripping onto your hands.

"I guess we ca-,"before you could finish, you were abruptly interrupted by Hailee's excited squeals.

You spent the next half an hour clean and setting up the house for guests.

Hailee invited the cast of Dickinson and you invited the cast of the Avengers.

Everyone arrived almost at the same time. 

As the party went on, people grew louder by the minute, causing you to form a pounding headache.

You didn't want to be the one to ruin the party. You quietly stood up, walking past Hailee and the rest of your friends. 

You opened the door to you bedroom and lay down on the bed, rubbing you head in pain. You sighed, hoping no one noticed your absences. Knowing you, luck was never on your side.

"Y/n?" You heard the gentle voice of Hailee. 

You glanced at the door to her before falling back in a huff. 

"What's wrong, Love?" She sat down next you, placing a hand on your thigh.

"I'm just tired, Hailee. I didn't really want people over tonight. I had such a long day with the photoshoot. I have a bad headache and my social battery is drained." You confessed.

"Oh baby. I'm sorry, I had no idea. I'll tell them to leave," Hailee stood up immediately. 

You could hear her voice directing everyone to leave, calmly. 

She came back a moment later and lay down next to you. 

"Come here," She opened her arms for you to snuggle into her. Your arms wrapped around her waist as your head rested on her chest. 

"I'm sorry. It's just us now, darling. Let's watch a movie?" She waited for you response. 

You nodded your agreement, as you slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

As you lay half asleep, watching a movie, Hailee ran her delicate fingers up and down your upper arm. 

She whispered sweet promises to you every once in a while until you both were snuggled up to each other, asleep...

A/N-

Hope you all enjoyed this one!! Sorry it was short, I've been way to caught up with school work.