She lashes out on you

The night had seemed rather normal. You had the day off work, so you decided to stay home and cook for Hailee. She had been on set, filming, all day and you knew she was going to be tired.

You were cooking pasta as it was the quickest meal to make before Hailee came home. You had missed her.

Today, you were so bored, your mind could only wonder. You only wondered about one question and one question only, why hasn't Hailee hadn't contacted you all day?

While you were cooking you had slipped the questions to the back of your mind, as cooking put you at ease.

It wasn't like your girlfriend to ignore your messages, to not call at least once.

The pasta had cooked quicker than you had expected. You used a fork and lifted the stringy noodles into two bowls, adding mince and topping it off with a little basil on top.

As you were admiring your masterpiece, you heard the front door slam closed. You stayed in the kitchen, waiting for your beautiful girl to come and kiss you hello, yet she never came.

You undid your apron and wandered the large house to find her.

You could feel the negative energy around you and you knew that something bad had happened.

You saw a jacket thrown on the ground at the foot of the door to you bedroom. You knocked lightly, before opening the door.

Your eyes trained on a figure, head in hands and back arched.

Your heart sunk at the sight of Hailee so miserable.

"Hailee? Are you okay?" you heisted to say.

Hailee hadn't answered your question, she just sighed and ran her hands through her hair. After a moment of awkward silence, you shuffled forward.

"Hailee? Did you hear me, I said are you okay?" you placed a hand on her shoulder.

"OH MY GOD! CAN'T YOU SEE I WANT TO BE ALONE!" Hailee suddenly bursted. She stood up, towering over you.

Your heart rate spiked at such a freight. You stepped back, unintentionally.

"I- I was just trying to help" you try not to raise your voice.

"WELL YOU'RE NOT! YOU KNOW IF I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO BE CLINGY I WOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN WENT ON THE FIRST DATE WITH YOU!" Hailee screamed.

You watched the way her face dropped as she had realized what she had said, the mistake that she had made.

Your frown had become, what seemed like a small smirk. You eyes glared at her for a moment before saying, "okay."

You turned on your heels and stridden out of the door, disappearing down the hall.

Hailee slumped down onto the bed, regretting what she had said. She knew better than to chase after you when you were pissed off at her.

She hated when she made you upset. All she ever wants is to make you happy, to care for you when someone or something hurts you. she hated herself for being the reason you were hurt right now.

You had never heard Hailee speak to you like that before. You knew she had a bad day but you never thought you would ever hear those word come out of your mouth.

You sat down on the couch after collecting your bowl of pasta, replaying the argument earlier.

You already regretted being a smart-ass and giving a one worded answer and walking off. You thought about apologising but you became aware that you were not in the wrong this time.

After a few minutes, you heard footsteps behind you. You glanced behind to find Hailee with her bowl of pasta.

She walked around the couch, setting her bowl aside and sitting next to you.

Her eyes darted around the room before landing on you. She began to speak but words never came.

Her head fell, tears falling into her lap. She felt sick to her stomach from what she said. she felt like she had just destroyed the one thing she loved most, you.

You pulled her close to you, her head in your lap.

You rubbed her back, not daring to say a word. You don't know why you never said anything but you just knew saying something may upset her more.

Her head lifted after a moment, her eyes red and tears stained her jumper.

"Y/N, I- I'm so sorry. Seriously, from the bottom of my heart, I'm truly sorry. I didn't mean any of it," she struggled to say in-between sharp breathes.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I was angry, please forgive me. I feel like throwing up knowing I've hurt you," another wave of tears pour from her eyes.

You grab her and hold her tight. You didn't know what to say, I've never seen her breakdown like this before.

"Hailee, you don't need to apologise, I under you must have had a bad day." You comfort her.

"I should really needed you today. Are you mad at me, you looked mad at me before," she backed away from you slightly, wiping the tears from her face.

"No I'm not mad. I'm sorry I made you think that, I was being a smart-ass." A small smile appears on Hailee's face.

"Well I don't like smart-ass you," she giggles, eyes still red and puffy from crying so much.

"How about you just tell me what happened today?" You place a hand on her knee.

"It was awful..." she went on to rant about the co-stars and how horrible the director had treated her today.

She told you about how her director had yelled her multiple times for mucking up a line.

Anger boiled inside of you as you heard all the things she told you.

"Well, you're a fucking amazing actress so fuck your director!" You pull her into you again.

"Thank you Y/N." She cuddles into you.

"Ah no, we're eating the pasta before cuddles, it's probably frozen now," you joke, picking up the pasta and switching on the tv.

The rest of the evening was quite peaceful. You and Hailee watched you favourite show, as she cuddled into you.