Merry Christmas!!

"Y/N!!!! WAKE UP!" a excited voice yelled, jumping on top of me.

"Hailee, Jesus it's 6:00am" I stretch out in the bed. "It's Christmas! Get up lazy" she pulls my arm.

"Okay, okay. Slow down babe" I say as she runs down the hall. "No I can't I have something for you!" She yells, sliding into a room.

"Sit!" She orders me, pushing me onto the couch. "Okay, I just want to say I love you so so so much and I wanted to display this love by getting you something you've always wanted.

She walks over to door and opens it. "A PUPPY! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!" I scream.

A small, white and brown puppy comes running towards me. "Hailee I love you so much."

"I know," she smiles. "Okay okay enough with the puppy! What did you get me?" She takes a seat next to me.

"Nothing as grand as this but here," I hand her a small box.

She opens the box, revealing a small necklace. "Open it," I gesture towards the locket.

As she opens it, a toothy smile crosses her face. "It's us. Our first date. I love it Y/N!" She peaks my lips.

"Merry Christmas Hailee."

"Merry Christmas Y/N."

Sorry this is kind of bad lol. I haven't had the time to think and write something good but please feel free to give some ideas!!! <3