A/N- *not an update*

Sorry guys, this isn't an update, I promise I'm working on a story... a smut one.

I will probably end up deleting this after a while.

I need some advice/help on what to do with a situation.

So my ex girlfriend (my best friend) and I broke up a couple of months ago. Within a week of breaking up she got with another girl.

The first part of our relationship was great but soon her mental health became too much for me and I started to have a lot of bad, negative thoughts. The relationship progressively got worse and eventually ended with her breaking up with me over text.

During the 4 months we were together, we never did anything (kiss).

Anyways, now she has a better relationship than we had. During the relationship, I lied to her once, about not telling anyone because I was closeted but I needed to talk to someone for mental health and I didn't want her to know she was the reason.

She found out about it and is now making videos after videos on tiktok saying I'm a manipulator and a compulsive liar and how I fucked her mental health. She has also outed me to multiple people.

I'm not sure what to do at the moment because I don't want the situation to escalate but I want her to stop making videos and making me look bad.

I have not once put her name in the dirt and told people what she made me do or think and I find it unfair towards me.

Does anyone have any advice??