Nightmares

Ever since the accident, you had been having horrible nightmares but recently you weren't getting as much.

You had suggested to Hailee you sleep elsewhere until they stop but she would just yell at you anytime you brought it up.

Hailee had been so supportive and empathetic. She always came to therapy with you since you hated it so much.

Lately you had been feeling down, you weren't sure why, you just were.

Maybe it was because of the amount of stress you were carrying from interviews, photoshoots and filming.

Hailee and you had gone to bed early that night, trying to catch up on the hours you missed the night before.

You thought you were okay. You thought you were having a normal nights rest.

But suddenly, your body jerks forward, as you attempt to catch your breath.

You were lying in a pool of sweat. You subconsciously extend an arm, trying to find Hailee.

"Baby are you okay," you hear her groan and turn over. "Um yeah, just a bad dream," you run your hands through your hair.

"Oh no baby, I thought they've gone away," she wiggles closer to you.

"Apparently not," you slide back down into bed. "Here. Come cuddle. Try to fall asleep again," she opens her arms for you to join her.

You cuddled up to her. She began to rub soothing circles on your shoulders.

You had fallen asleep quite easily for while. That was until and another wave of nightmares hit you. This was ten times worse then the last one.

You sprung up in the bed, gasping for air. You crawled backwards, your back slammed into the wall as you screamed out.

You hadn't even noticed that your hands had push Hailee, causing her to jump awake.

"Y/N! Look at me, I'm right here," she grab your cheeks.

Your eyes were stilling darting around the room from fear. Tears were streaming down your face as you struggled to catch your breath.

"It's okay. I'll protect you," she pulled you into her. You embraced the hug, suddenly feeling safe.

"It's okay, it's okay, it's okay," Hailee kept whispering in your ear.

"I'm sorry" you cried into her shoulder. "I'm sorry I'm like this. You deserve better, you could have anyone but me," you sobbed.

"No. Don't you ever say that. I chose you. I fell in love you Y/N," she stroked your hair.

Hailee kiss you lightly, first your forehead and then your lips. You melted into the kiss.

"How about you try again. I'll protect you from any danger," Hailee lay down and you cuddled up to her again.

You fell asleep to Hailee humming to you. She was humming one of your favourite songs.

You ended up sleeping well for the rest of the night.

The next morning-

You woke up tangled within the sheets. You stretched out, reaching for your girlfriend only to fine an empty space.

You slipped out of bed, flattening the shirt you were in and rubbed your eyes.

You carefully walked the halls until you found a figure setting up a table for two.

"Wow! You look like the walking dead," Hailee laughed, slipping a pancake on each plate.

"Come sit," she pulled out a chair encouraging you to come. "Dig in," she pulled the chair out across from you.

"Did you make this?" you ask after taking a bite out of the pancake.

"Can I lie and say yes?"

"Where's it from."

"That's a secret I'll never tell," Hailee giggles, shoving a mouthful of pancake into her mouth.

"Ha ha very funny," you finish the last bite of your pancake.

"So how did you sleep after last night?" Hailee leans forward.

"Well after the nightmares, pretty well. Thank you for being there for me," You pick up your plate and head to the sink.

"I'm going for a shower, wanna join. It's my way of showing you how grateful I am for you?" You lean against the sink.

Within seconds, Hailee had finished the rest of her pancake and was towering over you.

"Ready?" You asked.

She nodded.

"Ready."

A/N-

So I kind of added to this, hope you enjoy.