Movie Night with Friends (SMUT)

SMUT WARNING!!!

Y/N POV-

As you parked the car outside of Lizzie's house you noticed that you were the last to arrive. You were always the late friend so it was nothing new.

You locked your cars and scanned everyone attending Lizzie's movie night. Three other girls would stay at her house for the night; Florence, Scarlett, and Hailee.

You loved each friend that was invited...but one in a completely different way.

Hailee and you had been such close friends for years yet recently something in the dynamic of your friendships had changed. You didn't love her how you should love a friend. The thoughts that consumed your mind were not how you think of friends. Your body's reaction to her touch was not how you react to a friend. This all added up to your biggest fear now... you had fallen for a straight girl.

You entered the house with excitement as you heard the loud voices and giggles in the kitchen you were filled with a delicious aroma. You turned the corner from the hallway to find a chaotic scene.

Lizzie was stirring the pot, spilling mixture everywhere.

Florence was holding a whole opened egg in her hands.

Scarlett was filming the entire situation.

And Hailee... well she was just nice to look at.

"What the fuck have I missed?" You yelled out as you dropped your bags and rushed to grab a bowl so Florence could place the raw egg down.

"About time you arrived!" Lizzie threw aside the bowl and embraced you.

Each person took their turn gripping onto you and greeted your presence excitedly.

"Hey, I've missed you, Y/n" Hailee pushed aside Scarlett who was still clinging to you. 

Your eyes widened as you prayed that she couldn't feel your heart rate beating rapidly, pounding loudly against your chest. Your body was portraying you as your cheeks flushed burgundy.

You couldn't help but glance up at Scarlett and Lizzie who were now whispering something with a smirk planted upon their red-stained lips, as Florence trotted around in her own world.

You pulled back from the embrace after a little too long, sheepishly, and glanced over at the food.

"What were you attempting to make?" You directed your conversation to Lizzie.

"Cookies. It looks more like stir fry..." You all glanced over to the baking setup that was destroyed.

It almost looked like a baby had a tantrum while being fed.

"Well I've given up and honestly, I'm ready for a movie" Florence shrugged skipping off alone into the next room.

It seemed as if everyone was in agreeance as Hailee and Lizzie followed Florence. As you stepped out to walk to the living room, Scarlett suddenly took ahold of your arm tightly, yanking you closer to her.

"You have a crush, don't you?" She whispered loudly.

"Shhhh. No, I don't," You dismissed her suspiciousions.

"Then why are you shushing me? Come on, I see the way your eyes look at her in a crowded room. We're all not blind" Scarlett smirked, glancing into the living room and back at you.

"Is it that obvious?" You let down your guard to your dear friend.

"Very. Soooo, are you gonna make a move tonight? Kiss her... hold her" Scarlett wiggled her eyebrows making you feel slightly embarrassed and uncomfortable.