A short visit (REQUESTED)

Requested: @m67m7szdhgprivaterel
Y/n pov-

You had arrived on set of Hailee's new movie about a young football player and having to decide between his career or his love for his girlfriend. The movie included the talented football player, Josh Allen, playing the main character and Hailee's love interest.

You were being led to the set where they were filming by two security guards. As you entered the room, you saw camera's being set up and people running around with headsets on, preparing the set.

You glanced around before eyeing down a tall slim figure. You quietly walked behind, tapping her on the shoulder. As she turned around, an immediate smile spread across her lips and her eyes widened in surprise.

"Y/n!?" Hailee squealed, lifting you off the ground and spinning you around. As she dropped your body, she reached down, kissing you gently.

"What are you doing here?" Hailee couldn't wipe her smile off her face. Her hands were still resting upon your cheeks, as she scanned your body in disbelief.

It had been almost a month since you last saw her, since she had started production for this new movie.

"I needed to see you, I couldn't wait any longer..." You grinned brightly at her.

Your reunion was abruptly cut short as the director called for Hailee to be in position for filming. As you watched her walk onto the set turning to you in an apologetic look, you noticed someone behind her. He was tall, slightly handsome and muscular. You knew immediately who that was and you felt a small sense of insecurity form within you.

"Alright Hailee and Josh, are you ready for the scene? Hailee, you know what you have to do?" You leaned against a wall, near the exit door no, watching as they agreed.

You watched as the director yelled 'Action' and the camera started to roll. A smile of appreciation sat upon your face, little did you know what was about to come...

Slowly, very slowly, your smile faded as the two co-stars inched their bodies closer to each other. You could feel the tension in the room as Josh took Hailee's hand, pulling her against his toned body. She looked up at him in admiration as your lip quivered in horror. You wanted to turn away but your eyes were trained on the moment.

Josh brushed a strand of Hailee's hair behind her ear before creasing her jawline with his gentle touch. He leaned down, connecting their lips. Hailee leaned into the kiss, fingers lost in his hair. You watched her movements as she pressed her body into his and her fingers gripped onto his brown locks, holding his face against hers; something she would do with you.

As they pulled away, the director screamed out, and the crew all clapped. You stood, feet planted as your throat dried up. Your fingers were playing with your jewelry as Hailee trotted over to you.

"Y/n... I'm sorry about that. I would have warned you about that if I knew you were coming." Hailee touched your arm, knowing how you must feel right now.

You tried to shake it off for the rest of the day, wanting to enjoy your limited time with your girlfriend, yet your mind always wandered back to that moment, watching their lips kiss in such passion. You knew it felt stupid but you couldn't help but notice how it seemed like more than just acting.

You were now back at Hailee's apartment after a long and exhausting day of watching Hailee play a love interest to a man. You sat on the couch, waiting for Hailee to finish changing into a classy outfit for dinner with her castmates. She had organized it in order to celebrate your arrival.

"Hailee, I didn't realize the make out scenes had to be so intense. That's all I'm saying." Ever since she had shot the scene you had been having disagreements over it. You were becoming annoyed by the fact Hailee couldn't see your point of view.