Jealousy- Smut

WARNING- SMUT

The main cast of Marvel were staying in a hotel before press tomorrow morning.

Hailee and you had a massive argument before dinner with the marvel cast downstairs.The argument was something to do with not having time for each other.

Of course you felt bad that you weren't able to see her as much because your schedules don't line up, but the argument got so heated and you both were too stubborn to apologize.

"Y/N, what's going on? You looked zoned out," you hear your bestfriend Florence Pugh, ask you.

"Yeah... just thinking," you mumble.

"Come on, what happened? You and Hailee haven't spoken a word all night, usually you two can't get off eachother," she nudges your leg.

"We had a fight about not being able to see each other," you confess.

"I'm sure everything will be fine, babes," Florence reassures you.

After a moment of comfortable silence between you two, you glance onto the dance floor, watching Tom and Zendaya grind up against each other.

You took your eyes off the couple dancing, only to glance at Hailee, sitting on another table.

"Flo! Get up, I have an idea," You took her hand, leading her to the dance floor.

You could feel Hailee's stare burning a whole in your back.

You had reached the dance floor and raised your hand, that was holding flo's, spinning around to face her.

"Dance with me," you whispered.

You stepped closer to her, placing your arms around her neck, pulling Flo into you.

Her hands found their way down to your hips. The two of you began grinding up against each other, feeling each other and touching each other.

Hailee felt something start to form in the pit of her stomach. Anger bubbled in her chest.

She watched the way you spun around so your back was facing Florence.

The way your right arm was still slung around Flo's neck and how your head tilted back as Florence's face was between your shoulder and jaw.

Hailee observed the way Florence's hands glided up your body, gripping around your neck.

You closed your eyes at the feeling of Florence's hands on your neck. A small gasp escaped your lips at the skin to skin contact.

Hailee couldn't control herself. She stormed towards you, dancing couples parting for her like some goddess.

She pulled your arm, causing you to slam into her chest.

"I'm going to have to steal Florence," she said quickly, before grabbing your arm and walking you upstairs into your shared hotel room.

She opened the door, leaving it for you to shut.

Hailee walked over to a counter, leaning over it in a huff.

"Hails, what the hell was that? We were just dancing," you shut the door, know that you plan had worked.

Hailee's hands gripped tight onto the corner.

"You call that dancing?" She spins around.

"You we're practically dry humping one another," Hailee spits out.

"What? You don't like that? Her hands, touching me. You don't like the idea of her lips kissing me?" Suddenly Hailee slammed you against the wall.

"No one touches you except me." Her hand wraps around you neck lightly.