Slow dancing

Hailee and I were cleaning the house after our party we threw. Hailee was sweeping as I was picking up cups, while music filled the comfortable silence on the room.

"Did you enjoy the party?" Hailee asked. "Yeah of course, but maybe next time, win beer pong so we don't have to drink so much," I say throwing a cup, playfully.

"I'm sorry!" Just as Hailee threw her hands up, surrounding, a song from our favourite movie, After started playing, (Us by James Bay).

"How about i make it up to you?" Hailee said, taking the cups out of my hands and placing it in the garbage bag.

She takes a step forward, our faces only inches apart. Hailee places her hands onto my hips. I put my arms around her neck as she pecks my lips.

She begins swinging, my body mimicking her movements. The song playing in the background.

I felt a familiar thumping in my chest as Hailee looks deeply into my eyes, a smile sitting on her lips.

"I love you so much" Hailee pressed her forehead against mine. "I love you too," I whisper leaning up to kiss my girlfriend.

I connect our lips, her scent engulfing me. She kissed me slowly, her soft lips travelling down my neck. Small moans escape me as she hits my weak spot over and over again.

"Let's finish this on the bedroom," Hailee takes my hand and leads us onto the bed, locking the door behind us.