Food fight

"Baby I'm home," you hear Hailee coming around the corner. "Oh Jesus! How much did you buy?" You say, grabbing bags from Hailee and placing it on the counter.

"Too much," she laughs. "We're only making pizzas not restocking a grocery store," you start unpacking bags.

"Whatever. Now we have more ingredients to make pizza's and I think we all know who's going to win this competition," Hailee zaps your ribs, causing you to jerk.

"No no, my pizza will be the best," you turn around giggling into her arms.

"Sure okay... can you get the ingredients out for the pizzas and I'll put away all the shopping," Hailee suggests.

10 minutes later~

"Okay are we ready!" Hailee smiles. "Yes ma'am," you pick up a pizza topping, getting ready to begin.

"3,2,1 GO!!" Hailee says, smearing sauce over her pizza base. She starts tossing all different types of toppings over her pizza.

You on the other hand were keeping it neat and pretty. You placed the toppings on carefully, making sure nothing moves out of place.

"Oh my god you're such a princess," Hailee throws a mushroom at you.

"What do you mean!" You gasp, taking offence. "Look at you putting on topping little Ms Perfect" She laughs at you.

You pick up cheese and toss it at at Hailee's head. "What was that for," she throws up her hands.

"You're annoying me and my pizza," you throw another hand full of cheese at her.

"Oh no you didn't just do that," Hailee grabs the spoon with tomato paste and flicks it towards you, staining your top.

"You bitch!" You begin grabbing a hand full of something behind your back.

"Don't you even think about it! I swear if you throw that I'll-" Hailee was abruptly cut off, as you threw white flour all over her.

"THATS IT!" Suddenly Hailee pick you up, placing you on the kitchen bench. "HAILEE NO STOP IT!" But it was too late, your white shirt was covered with all different toppings.

"I'm sorry forgive me baby," Hailee cups your cheeks. "Fine," you kiss her on the lips. "Now give me something to change into or I'll pour this bottle onto you," you gestured towards a bottle of wine you both had opened earlier.

"Here take this," Hailee grabs her black hoodie that was sitting on a chair in the kitchen. "Thank you," you snatch the jumper out of her hands and start towards the bathroom.

"You're not changing here?" Hailee pouted. "You don't deserve to see me after that," you walk towards the bathroom.

After you changed you came back into the kitchen and finished your pizza, throwing it into the oven and waited for your friends to come and judge who had the better pizza.

20 minutes later~

"We're here!" A loud voice emerged from the front door. "Lizzie! Scarlett!" You hug then both. "Okay so let's try those pizza's," Lizzie pushes past you towards the kitchen.

The two guest took a seat, as both you and Hailee puts a little plate in front of them. "Try mine first," Hailee demands.

Both girls pick a pizza and take a bite. "Mhm okay, very nice. Loving the texture" Lizzie says in a chef like accent.

"Very good," Scarlett agrees. "Okay Y/N's turn!" Scarlett picks up the pizza and takes a bite.

"Oh my!" Both girls gasp. "This. This is the one. Holy
Mother Mary of god, that's amazing!" Lizzie says, gobbling up the rest of the slice. "Y/N wins for sure! Sorry Hailee," Scarlett giggles.

"HA IN YOUR FACE! IM A BETTER PIZZA MAKER! SUCKED IN," you say, dancing around the room.

"You're lucky I love you," Hailee grabs your hips, pulling you into her lap.

"I love you too loser." You kissing her nose.

A/N
Sorry this was a bit rushed!! I hope you guys enjoyed <3