The Silent Treatment- SMUT (requested)

Requested by- Jazz_nash

WARNING- SMUT

Y/N POV-

Today you felt slightly annoyed. Why? Because Hailee had been so busy at work she hadn't called or texted you.

You checked your phone every ten minutes and jumped at every notification yet nothing from her.

So, as you heard the door handle turn and the felt the breeze of the fresh afternoon air, you felt the urge to give Hailee nothing, just like she did to you today.

"Baby? I'm home," you heard her creep inside the door.
You were at the table, folding laundry. You glanced up slightly, eyes piercing the corner you knew she was about to come around.

"Oh there you are!" She smiled as her head poked out from the corner.

She begun walking up to kiss you hello. As her lips went to kisses yours, you turned slightly, giving her your cheek instead.

"Uh- is everything okay?" She pulled back, analysing you figure.

"Mhm," you hummed, eyes trained on the fabric in your hands.

"Are you sure? You seem, annoyed?" Hailee placed her hands on yours, before taking the shirt out of your hands and folding it for you.

"Mhm," you hummed again. You had no interest in talking to Hailee at the moment.

"Alright then," Hailee shuffled out of the room to change out of her clothes.

Hailee's POV-

Hailee knew something was up but she couldn't exactly pinpoint it.

She felt it as soon as she entered the house. There was a tension between the both of you. Hailee didn't knew what she had done wrong but she could feel the negative energy when she kissed you.

As Hailee thought about what could have angered you, she stripped out of her clothes, throwing on a hoodie and tracksuit pants.

She walked out of the bedroom, eyes scanning to find you. Hailee was now in detective mode, investigating the scene.

"So, Jeremy lost is wallet on set today. You should have seen him. He had a full heart attack. He went to everyone and patted them down," Hailee opened conversation, studying your reaction.

Usually you would have laughed and called him to tease Jeremy about it. All you did was nod.

What was wrong with you? Had Hailee texted you something bad?

Hailee opened her phone, before clicking on your messages. Her eyes widened when she realised what could have possibly annoyed you.

"Y/n? The silent treatment, seriously?" Hailee grew frustrated as she realised it was a petty thing to do over not being able to

"Yep." You mouthed dryly. You didn't even look at her.

Hailee stood up, walking towards you. She leaned against the chair handles that you were sitting between. Hailee placed two fingers under your chin, pushing your head upwards to look at her.