ONE

"Oh my God, are you still working on that assignment?"

Ramona, one of your roommates walks out of her bedroom with an empty mug and plate, her boyfriend's hoodie is swallowing her slim figure, her hair in a not too picturesque messy bun on top of her head as she makes her way to the kitchen sink. You're perched up on a stool at the small kitchen island, a blanket thrown over your shoulders as you stare at the practically empty document in front of you. Over the course of the last two hours you only typed your name and two whole lines out. So that's basically nothing.

Groaning you let your head smash against the keyboard as Ramone washes her dishes.

"This is bullshit, Ram. I took this class because I thought it would be an easy few credits and I like writing, but now it's totally kicking my ass!" you whine, sitting up and deleting the letters your forehead hit into the document. For a moment you think about leaving it there, even turning it in. It would definitely be better or at least more than what you could come up with.

Ramona dries her hands and turns to face you, folding her arms over her chest she leans against the counter chewing on her bottom lip.

"What do you have to write about, again?"

"I have to write the first chapter of the story I worked on throughout the semester. You know, the one I told you about."

"The boy and the fish?" she cocks her head to the side.

"Yes. But it was easier to just theorize about it than to actually write it," you sigh with a pained grimace, the empty document practically laughing at you on the screen of your laptop.

"Can't you write about something else?"

"No, unfortunately I can't. God, I'm regretting ever taking this class," you growl, shutting your laptop, not able to take the mocking you're getting from it right now.

"Oh come on, you surely don't regret seeing Professor Sexy every week," Ramona laughs teasing.

"Right now, I wish nasty things upon Professor Sexy," you sigh, though the thought of him definitely chases your anger away a bit.

"I think about doing nasty things to him too," she sighs dreamily and you gasp dramatically.

"Ramona! Does your boyfriend know you're fantasizing about my Creative Writing professor?"

"Y/N, I'm convinced even Dean fantasizes about him!" she scoffs, making the both of us laugh.

Professor Harry Styles is definitely by far the hottest teacher on campus. But he would be the best-looking even if you took the students as well. Beside Creative Writing he teaches Language and Linguistics, International Fiction and your absolute favorite, the class women basically kill each other to get into: Women Writers.

He is nothing like the macho men in town that think they can get any woman they want. Because Professor Styles could actually get any woman he wants. With his six feet, fit figure, rocking several tattoos and probably even more under his oddly styled outfits, painted nails and many rings he sports every day, he surely has every women on campus wrapped around her fingers. Walking around you often catch conversations between girls, daydreaming about the professor and you can always relate to them, because you tend to do the same.

If any other male professor were to teach Women Writers, females in school would be rioting against it, but not when it comes to Professor Styles. The man is basically part of the females which kind of just adds to his unbearable sex appeal. You didn't exclusively decide to take one of his classes just to stare at him for one and a half hours every week, but it's definitely a plus.