ELEVEN

"Holy shit, it's massive!" Kostas gasps as you are both staring at the engagement ring on Ramona's finger.

They are back in the apartment again, raving about everything that happened during the holidays, but Ramona definitely has the most to tell about, showing up with an impressive engagement ring after going home single.

"How did this happen?" you ask, making yourself comfortable in the armchair while the two of them sit on the couch.

"Well, Dean came to visit on the twenty-fifth, he said we needed to talk. I thought he was gonna finalize our breakup and say that we should never talk again, but that's not at all what he wanted."

"Obviously," Kostas scoffs, pointing at her ring.

"Don't want to make it long, so basically he told me that they talked about the whole situation with the family business and he doesn't have to move back home, because his sister, Rebecca and her husband decided to take over it for him. Then we talked about us and the future and... he popped the question," she giggles, staring down at her hand, admiring the ring.

"Wow, going from being single to engaged in like two weeks, you could be a Kardashian!" Kostas exclaims, making you all laugh.

"It's been one hell of an emotional rollercoaster, but I'm happy," Ramona smiles shyly.

She goes on about how they plan to move in together once she is finished with school and then have the wedding probably sometime next year and you are so happy for your friend, you always knew she and Dean are endgame.

"Don't worry, I'll still be the best wing woman to both of you though when we are out!" she giggles and your smile drops, eyes locking with Kostas who is thinking about the same thing as you. "What?" Ramona questions. "Am I missing something?"

Now that things are going well for Ramona, you know you have to tell her about Harry, just how you promised Kostas. They are your best friends, you trust them with your whole life, there's no way you can navigate through this whole thing without them.

"Um, well... The thing is that I won't be needing your services as a wing woman."

"What? Why? Are you... are you seeing someone? What did I miss?!" she gasps with wide eyes.

"I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to say a word to anyone, Ram. I mean it, not even to Dean, I don't care that he is your fiancé now!"

"Wow, okay, you have my word, just tell me what's happening already!"

And that's exactly what you do. You tell her exactly what you told Kostas not long ago while she sits there with wide eyes and her mouth hung agape, hugging a pillow to her chest as if she was watching the best movie of the year.

"Is this a joke? Are you two are just pulling my leg?" she asks when you're finished, her gaze keeps switching between you and Kostas.

"No, she is full on fucking Professor Styles," Kostas scoffs.

"We're a couple, Kostas. Not just fucking," you shoot him a look.

"But you mostly do fucking."

"I can't argue with that," you mumble under your breath.

"I'm sorry, how are we just casually discussing that Y/N is dating his professor?" Ramona eyes the two of you still in shock. "Aren't you afraid?"

"Of what? Harry?" you chuckle.

"Harry," Kostas coos. "He is just Harry to you!"

You roll your eyes and leave his comment unanswered.