NINE

The glass of the shower is all fogged up, the running hot water is relentlessly falling onto Harry's naked back as he has you pinned against the tiled wall, your legs wrapped around his waist, his hard cock buried deep inside you. He is panting against your neck, your nails scratching his scalp as he fucks into you with steady, hard thrusts.

You wanted to grab a quick shower before heading back to your place after staying at Harry's the whole weekend, but when you heard the shower's door open and he joined you under the streaming water, you knew this would turn into another quick round before you're forced to go back to your life and leave the sex filled bubble you've created in his house.

You never made it to Zion's birthday party. It didn't matter that you had nothing with you, Harry gave you clothes though you didn't wear them too much throughout the weekend. It's like a dam has been broken, you've been going at it every chance possible, not that you're complaining. On the couch, in the kitchen, while cooking, after dinner, on his desk, early morning, after watching a movie, in the middle of the night, you have never had this many orgasms in a little over 60 hours.

Harry has spent an obscene amount of time between your thighs too and you've had his dick in your mouth every possible chance. The two of you are like horny teenagers, but you feel like you have wasted so much time just skirting around each other, you're doing everything you couldn't before.

Pulling his face to yours you kiss him hard and moan into his mouth as you come, your wet hair sticking to your back as you cry out his name. Only moments later, he grunts, his hips smacking against yours a few more times as he comes inside you. You stay like that for a while, both of you trying to catch your breath as the water is still running, then Harry kisses your shoulder gently before putting you down carefully, your legs still feeling like jelly.

You clean up and finish the shower you originally planned to take and then head out together. Harry lends you a t-shirt so you don't have to put the corset back on, though you've had it on another time last night when Harry fucked you in it until you almost passed out from having four orgasms in a row.

Standing in front of the mirror you're gathering your hair into a ponytail when you spot Harry behind you, leaning against the doorframe as he is watching you.

"Are you stalking me?" you grin at him cheekily, wrapping the hair tie around your hair tightly. He walks up behind you, his arms snaking around your waist as he kisses into your neck.

"I just love seeing you in my clothes," he murmurs as you lean back against his chest, letting him kiss all the way up your neck. Turning your head your lips meet his and you hum happily, not too keen on leaving.

This weekend you managed to shut everything out, it's been just you and Harry but that's not the reality. Because no matter how much you enjoyed being with him, you have to face that he is still your professor and if you want to make it work, you'll have to be very careful.

Of course, Harry offers to drive you home. He keeps a hand on your thigh the whole time and you can't help but smile like an idiot, playing with the rings on his fingers. This man, this perfect, hot, smart man chose to be with you. Not just in a casual way, you are his girlfriend. And he is your boyfriend.

It's insane, but you love the sound of it.

"Do you want to spend the night sometime this week too?" he offers, keeping his eyes on the road ahead of him.

"I would love to, but I have a lot to study."

"You can do that at mine too."

"So you think you can not bother me for hours? Keep your hands to yourself?" you ask with a cocky grin. Harry purses his lips before peeking at you.