THREE

This is not at all what you expected when you agreed to meet up with Niall. Originally, you planned on not even leaving your bed all day, but he buttered you up so fast, you couldn't reject his offer to watch a movie with him and maybe finish what you started last night.

He said his friend that's hosting him has plans so you should arrive around five. You're late, because Kostas was still pretending to be dying even though he was alright, only needed about twelve hours of sleep. Anyway, you ended up making him soup so he wouldn't bother Ramona while she was studying so you ended up being late. But now that you see Professor Styles staring at you in horror and shock, you kind of wish you came earlier.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" is the first thing that comes out of his mouth and this is the first time you hear him cuss as well.

It's pretty hot.

"I could ask the same, but I think I know what's happening here. I'm here to see your friend, Niall."

Right on cue, the door to the guest bedroom flies open and Niall jogs out with a charming smile on his face.

"Harry, what are you still doing here?" he asks, joining the two of you at the door.

"You said she is coming at six, I made plans according to that," Harry hisses at his friend, clearly pissed at the situation he was dragged into.

"Six? No, I said five," Niall shakes his head.

"No, you didn't, you—Forget about it," he growls, putting the mistake aside, since he had worse things to deal with. "Niall, can we talk for a second? Privately?"

"Uh, sure."

"Should I just stand here or you guys gonna let me in?" you ask, cocking your head to the side and Harry definitely notices the attitude you're giving him. You both know you have the upper hand as of right now, unlike the last time you saw each other.

"Of course, come on in, make yourself home!" Niall invites you in so you finally walk inside, closing the door behind you.

The two men rush down the hallways so you just walk over to the couch in the living room, making yourself comfortable as you take a look around.

In the meantime, Harry basically tosses Niall into his room, shutting the door a tad bit stronger than he intended, but he is hanging on his last thread right now.

"Dude, what is wrong with you?" Niall asks squaring his shoulders, staring back at his friend.

"What's wrong is that she is my student!" he whisper-yells at him.

"What? Are you sure? She is studying—"

"Math! I know, I remember what you said, but she is also in my Creative Writing class! She is probably doing it for extra credit, but it doesn't matter, she needs to go."

"Oh, come on! She is not here because of you. She won't be here when you get back, I promise!"

"No, Niall! This is not happening!" Harry is fuming. He is pretty sure he is about to get a stroke or just simply pass out right on the spot. "She is not only my student, but she—"

He cuts himself off before he could say something that shouldn't be known by anyone else. However, it catches Niall's attention and he is very persistent when he wants to find out something.

"She what? You know something about her? Is she like a psycho or something?"

"Niall, just... drop it. Send her home, she can't be here."

"Tell me what you know! I'm just about to be balls deep inside her, if you know something you have to tell me!"

If his panic wasn't enough, Harry is now drowning in an unfamiliar feeling. His chest tightens and he swears he tastes something bitter in his mouth all of a sudden. Can this really be the end? Is he about to die? He wishes.