TWO

"Cheers to the bitch, whose written porn Professor Styles is reading!"

Ramona and Kostas giggle as your glasses clink in the middle, but your eyes widen at her.

"Can you not scream that in a packed bar, Ram?" you gape at her, eyeing Dean by her side who is not supposed to know about the story, but judging from how unfazed he is, Ramona told him everything.

"He knows," Ramona confirms your suspicion and you roll your eyes at her, taking a sip from your drink.

This week has been exhausting for the three of you, Ramona has been miserable without Dean who just returned to town yesterday, Kostas got dumped by the guy he's been seeing for a few weeks and you... well, you wrote a dirty fanfiction of your professor and accidentally turned it in as your assignment, got busted and then found out he's been reading it in his free time after finding a copy on his desk. What a wild ride it has been!

You all agreed you need to get out of the apartment a bit, let loose and have some fun, so you decided to reserve a table at the bar closest to the campus that's that most popular place in the neighborhood to have some drinks, dance and let loose.

It's been two days since you left your paper on Professor Styles' desk along with his copy of your dirty story to let him know he was busted. You haven't heard of him since then, though his only choice to get in contact with you would be via emails and it's not exactly a topic that should be discussed online. Now you're just curiously waiting for Wednesday to roll around and see what his next step will be.

Tonight however you're determined to forget about it all and just enjoy yourself, maybe meet someone new and exciting, you're definitely in the mood to mess around a bit and you've seen a few promising, handsome guys around tonight.

"With the dirty mind you have, you better not give Ramona shit about phone sexing though," Dean snorts, reaching for his beer.

"My writing is silent, can't be heard over the wall," you retort and Ramona slaps your arm in warning. "Alright, sorry! I won't bring it up again. But you can't tease me about Professor Styles either."

"It's not teasing, I'm actually jealous. Do you guys think he jerked off to your story?" Ramona asks so naturally as if one, you weren't sitting in a packed bar and two, her boyfriend wasn't sitting right next to her. It always amazes you how laid back they are, having been together for almost three years, they are definitely comfortable enough around each other to talk about riskier things without ending up having a fight.

"Definitely," Kostas nods confidently and you just laugh at how invested they are in the story. "I'm surprised the paper wasn't drenched in cum."

"Oh my God!" you gasp at how unhinged he is. "Can we just not talk about my professor's cum?"

"I love how that sounds coming from your mouth," Ramona cackles before downing her drink and you do the same. You're gonna need the alcohol to put up with these idiots you call your roommates and friends.

Luckily, they ditch the whole dirty professor thing and let you forget about it for one night. One drink follows the other and soon enough you all move to the dance floor, enjoying the upbeat pop music the DJ is playing tonight. You see a lot of familiar faces from campus and classes, but there's a fair amount of new ones as well.

When you go to get yourself another drink you notice a handsome, blonde guy checking you out not far down the bar from you. He looks definitely older than the college boys from school, but not inappropriately old for you to feel uncomfortable by his interest in you. He looks to be around thirty, which is still in the range of what you consider decent for your twenty-three years old self.