EXTRA BLURB - Blank Page

A/N: hiya! this is a little extra blurb about the time Y/N and Harry decided to move in together, so it is set somewhere between the last part and the epilogue. enjoy!

Your head feels like monkeys are pounding on it, your joints and muscles are aching and you don't remember what it's like to breathe through your nose. It's been clogged for days now while also constantly running, which has always been such a weird thing to you, but your body does a lot of questionable things when you're sick.

The nightstand holds the most important supplies, tissues, both dirty and clean ones, thermometer, an empty mug and another one filled with tea, pills and all kinds of medicine you hoped would ease you out of this hell, but your sickness has been torturing you for three days now. It started with a sore throat and you really thought it would go away quickly, but it just got worse until you had to call in sick on Wednesday. You barely left your bed since then, sleeping the days away as you slowly recover from the meanest cold you've ever had to fight.

You faintly hear the front door open and close, a pair of feet walking down the hallway in a familiar pattern. Just as you blink your eyes open you see Harry appearing at the door of your bedroom, his beautiful green eyes filled with concern as he walks closer and sits to the edge of the bed, his hand finding your forehead in an instant to check how hot it is.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" he coos and his voice is like the honey in your tea.

"A bit better," you sigh, as you force out a tiny smile for him.

He's been over at your place every possible moment, even almost took a day out when you told him how shitty you'd been feeling, but you convinced him it's perfectly fine if he just drops by after work. He is taking good care of you, helped you bathe when your fever was the worst, got you anything you could possibly need and he's been cleaning your place for you these past two days, changing your bedsheets, cleaning your bathroom, washing your dishes. He is a saint and you're the luckiest woman alive.

"I brought you some soup. You want to come and eat it at the table or do you want me to bring it to bed?" He caresses your cheek before his hand drops to his lap, his eyes never leaving you. You know you look like shit, you haven't washed your hair in almost a week, your skin is not in the best shape since you haven't had the energy to even properly wash your face, and you're pretty sure you have a stain on your shirt, because you spilled tea on yourself this morning. Not your best shape, but you feel like you have nothing to hide from him.

You've been an official couple for almost a year now, after all the craziness you went through, now you're happier than ever, aside from your current state. There's no doubt Harry is the person you want to be with for the rest of your life and you still owe Niall for bringing him back to you.

"I'll go and eat it at the table. Feel like I'm becoming one with this bed," you groan and finally a tiny smile appears on his face.

Harry stays the night, you take a shower with him and he washes your hair, it makes you feel instantly better and when you fall asleep in his arms it's like the best medicine you could take.

By the time Sunday rolls around you finally make progress and start looking and feeling like an actual human being. You haven't had a fever in over a day and your nose has also started functioning again. You're chilling on the couch, watching a series you started together, you're basically lying on top of Harry, his arms wrapped tight around you.

"Are you staying the night?" you hum, kissing his chest. Tomorrow is Monday and you decided to stay home just one more day while he has work, but that doesn't mean he can't spend the night with you.

"Do you want me to?" he asks and you lift your head to look at him.

"You know I always want you around. Do you not feel like I want you around?"