SEVEN

The food is as amazing as the man that made it. He even lights a candle for dinner and it's truly the most relaxing time you've had in probably... forever. Harry is as smart as you always thought him to be, but not the kind to rub it into your face. He also seems to be mesmerized by the fact that you study math and he keeps asking you questions about why you chose it and what your favorite thing about it is.

"You made a mistake with making me dinner," you sigh, when you've licked your plate completely clean.

"And why is that?" he laughs.

"Because it was good and now I want you to cook for me all the time."

"Oh, so you want me to be your personal chef?"

"Yeah, definitely."

"Alright, I'm fine with that. But that would mean spending more time with me," he says with a coy smile before drinking up the rest of his wine.

"That sounds terrible!" you roll your eyes dramatically.

Standing up from your seat you walk over to him and as if he was reading in your mind, he pushes himself away from the table enough so you can sit on his lap. His arms lock around you and you take his face in your hands before kissing him.

"I've had my appetizer and dinner was amazing, now it's time for dessert, don't you think?" you murmur against his lips and you can already feel him growing harder underneath you.

"Excellent idea, Miss Y/L/N," he smirks before standing up, with you in his arms and you gasp, holding onto his neck while he carries you to the bedroom as if you were absolutely lightweight.

He basically throws you to his bed and you can't help but giggle as you bounce on the comfortable mattress, watching him stand at the end of the bed with such a sexy, sinister smile on his face. It suddenly weighs down on you that you're actually gonna have sex with him, after fantasizing about it for so fucking long, it's finally happening.

And you're more than ready for it.

He takes his shirt off without a word and you finally lay your eyes on his toned, naked chest. You've seen part of his tattooed arm, but you had no idea what was underneath his shirts and reality is better than any image you made up in your head.

"Fuck, I can't believe you were hiding this!" you groan, making him chuckle as he crawls on top of you, his cross pendant dropping to your chest as he kisses you.

"There's gonna be no hiding tonight," he groans before grabbing the hem of your shirt and tugging it off of you and suddenly you realize you're not wearing your lingerie.

"Wait!" you pull back and he looks at you confused. "I need... I need a minute."

"Okay, is everything alright?" he asks, rolling off of you and he watches you grab your bag from the floor.

"Yeah, just need to do something quickly. Is this your bathroom?" you point at the door and he nods. "I'll be back in a minute, I promise."

Practically you tear your clothes off and put on the set so fast you're out of breath by the time you finish. Quickly fixing your hair you take a deep breath and try to muster up all your courage before opening the door.

Harry is still lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling and when he hears the opening of the door he pushes himself up onto his elbows, but as soon as he sees what you're wearing, he sits up straight, his greedy eyes raking your body from toe to head.

"And you've been hiding this under your clothes?" he asks and you can't help but laugh. Walking over to the bed you climb to his lap, the touch of his hand on your naked back makes you gasp and you can't wait to feel it everywhere on your body.