SIX

The end of the semester is always the busiest period for both teachers and students. All the promises to start studying in time catch up, libraries and coffee shops get filled and crowded, all assignments seem to be due the same week and the exams are warningly close. Everyone is desperate to get the best grades they can, earn some extra points and credits, fighting hard to end the semester on the best possible note.

Harry doesn't necessarily like Starbucks, but that's what's closest to the building where his office is at and he had only ten minutes to get something extra strong to keep him going for the rest of the day. The place is packed, every table is taken and most of them have students with the laptops open in front of them sitting around them, books and papers piling as they work through months' worth of materials.

"Double espresso for Harry?" the barista calls out and Harry snaps out of his thoughts, stepping closer to the counter.

"Thank you," he hums, taking the paper cup from the guy. He doesn't add any sugar or cream, he is in desperate need to taste the bitterness hoping it would shake him up even more than the caffeine.

He slaloms past the waiting people and finally makes it outside, heading back to his office. He has had students coming in and out, begging for extra tasks to save their asses after doing absolutely nothing all semester. In addition, he's been having endless consultations with his PhD students and seniors writing their thesis as they are nearing their deadlines as well. It's been a busy few days.

So busy that he hasn't been able to see you since the gala, only in class.

He spent most of those ninety minutes sitting at his desk, because you had the nerve to wear the shortest skirt to ever exist with thigh-high boots that definitely gave him a few new fantasies. One of them was fucking you in nothing but the boots. When you uncrossed your legs underneath the desk and he caught sight of your red underwear, he was just about to spank you right in front of the whole class. He knows you noticed how riled up he got and you enjoyed every bit of it as your underwear got wetter by the minute as well.

He wanted to at least have a word with you after class, but three students were at his desk the moment he dismissed everyone and you had to run as well. It's been pure torture, especially after the kiss you shared at the gala.

He's been jerking off daily to your writings. Not his proudest achievement for sure, but he simply can't contain himself and you're on his mind all the time. Now that Niall has gone back to Ireland, the house is fully his and he doesn't have to worry about moaning your name in the shower when he is wanking off to the thought of you.

His new favorite thing? Texting you every time he thought of you when he touched himself and you've been loving it probably way too much you should. Knowing that you're all he can think about, it's the biggest boost to your ego.

By the time Harry gets back to his office, students are already waiting for him, giving him no time to have just a breather. For the next couple of hours, he is too busy to even reply to your latest text, buried under assignments waiting to be graded, begging students keeping him up all the time, his colleagues dropping by with questions as well.

Day turns into night and he only realizes how late it has gotten when his stomach growls from hunger. That sandwich he ate six hours ago is long gone, he is famished. His phone starts ringing right when he is about to start packing up and a smile spreads across his face upon seeing the caller ID.

"Hey, are you still in your office?" you murmur softly from the other end of the call.

"Was just about to leave, why?"

"I just finished at the library, I have a little bit of time before I plan to get back to studying. Maybe I could drop by?" you suggest shyly, hoping you're not crossing any boundaries. "I'm in front of the building."