FIVE

"Dude, you look awful."

Niall is standing by the door at the living room, staring down at his friend who is currently sprawled out on the couch, an open bag of chips lying beside him, empty beer cans littering the floor. Harry has been spending his past few evenings like this after getting home from work.

"Thanks," he grumbles, eyes glued to the TV in front of him.

"Are you still not talking about it?"

The answer is just a growl, but the message is clear.

It's been three days since the phone call and Harry has regretted it a thousand times by now, but he knows he did the right thing. That doesn't change the fact that he can't stop thinking about you and he's been torturing himself with rereading your dirty stories. He is ashamed to admit it, but he still touches himself thinking about you.

You got into his head and he could tell that you were pissed when he said nothing can happen. He didn't decide that because that's what he wanted. He just managed to get his last few brain cells that are not thinking about you to work and he realized he can't risk his career just because he wants to get his dick wet. In your mouth, in your pussy... he still has endless amount of ideas about what he wants to do to you, but they will remain fantasies now.

Sighing Niall walks over to the couch and sits beside Harry's feet, taking another long look at his friend's state, shaking his head.

"Alright, I'm done with your moping. We're going out tomorrow. Get your fancy clothes from the bottom of your closet."

"I'm not going anywhere," Harry comments, not even looking at Niall.

"Yes, you are! There's this gala thingy tomorrow, I didn't want to go, but I think it could be fun. Free food and booze, it's gonna be great."

"A gala?" he grimaces.

"Yeah."

"For what?"

"Does it matter? A rich person inviting other rich people to spend money," Niall shrugs.

"So then why are you invited?" Harry scoffs.

"One of the guys I wrote for got me on the list. We'll eat and drink and then we could go clubbing."

"I don't do clubbing anymore."

"Now you will. I don't take no as an answer. I'm done seeing your mopey ass, I'm leaving in a few days, we're gonna make the best out of it!" Clapping his hands he stands and leaves the room before Harry could protest against the plans.

 I'm done seeing your mopey ass, I'm leaving in a few days, we're gonna make the best out of it!" Clapping his hands he stands and leaves the room before Harry could protest against the plans

Harry is wearing a fitted, black suit with a black shirt underneath, the outfit represents his mood perfectly. Niall looks stoked about tonight wearing a light lilac suit, trying his best to shake his friend up. Harry tried to cancel on the plans several times throughout the past 24 hours, but Niall was adamant about bringing him out of the house for the night.