Chapter 6. Tobirama Vs Lady Nagant

Tobirama looked at his opponent and saw that she was a tall, curvy woman with dark blue and pink two-tone hair and angled eyebrows. wearing light boots, a dark, sleeveless dress and a metallic utility belt in which she stores bullets in.

They both stared at each other for a long time before she quickly pulled the trigger and tried to kill him.

Tobirama quickly dodged and threw a kunai at her which she also dodged and loaded another bullet and fired at him.

As they continued to fight Tobirama noticed pain coming from her and doubt from what she was doing.

"Tell me why do you kill?" Said Tobirama landing on top of a water tower that was on the roof of a building.

"To protect people and save them" said Nagant as she fired her gun at Tobirama who effortlessly cut the bullet in half with his Kunai.

"Yet I sense doubt from you?" Said Tobirama.

"I'm doing what the commission orders me to and it protects people" said Nagant as she rolled away from a barrage of kunai.

"You know thats a lie, they are simply manipulating you to do what they want so they stay in control and deep down you know that" said Tobirama.

He quickly charged her and kicked her gun up before he delivered a quick punch to her stomach.

Nagant recoiled from it and countered with a kick to the side of his knee. It soon turned into a duel that she was loosing fast and had to do something drastic.

She quickly jumped back and shot her gun off in a random direction and quickly changed the bullets direction and had it come behind him.

Tobirama sensed it immediately and went through some hand signs and created a wall of water behind him which stopped the bullet. He went through more and created a massive water dragon and had it slam into her.

Nagant got thrown off the building and grabbed onto the edge of it and was barely holding on.

"I must admit you are very good" said Tobirama walking up to her.

"Thanks but don't think I'm done" said Nagant as she used her gunshot as force to push her back up and swung her gun at Tobirama.

He quickly blocked it and had his legs kicked out from under him which he quickly countered with by shoving his free arm down and bouncing off with it.

Nagant charged at him and threw a high kick trying to hit his head which he easily blocked and grabbed her leg making her curse.

Tobirama spun and threw her to the ground before he quickly pinned her and held a kunai to her throat.

"Enough, you've lost" said Tobirama.

Nagant struggled for a couple more seconds before she finally relented realizing she did indeed loose.

"Good now I'm going to ask you some questions and your going to answer them" said Tobirama.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Endeavor sir do we have any leads on this new vigilante organization?" Asked Burnin.

"No.. but we will soon" said Endeavor before his phone started to ring "what is it?".

After a couple seconds Endeavor grew a grin and hung up and put his phone in his pocket.

"I got a location let's go!" Said Endeavor before he ran off heading to Tokyo docks.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"That's all I know" said Nagant who told him about all the things she was forced to do for the commission. During the talk Tobirama let her go and she was now sitting on the ground holding her legs.