Chapter 21. Changing Tides

Riots broke out into the streets when people found out that the hero association was planning to overthrow the government and enact martial law.

Across the whole country riots were going off and lots of the people in the riots tracked down the members and dragged them from their workplace or homes and beat them to death right then and there.

It was complete chaos in the streets and the Anbu had to increase the patrols they did to help maintain order and to the humiliation to lots of heroes the rioters listened to the Anbu.

Heroes were at a all time low and most were out right hated and persecuted till they had to retire.

On one rooftop Tobirama sat on it overlooking the city watching as people went by their day.

He then sensed someone appear behind him and looked seeing Aizawa standing there holding his hands up showing he wanted no trouble.

"I'm simply here to talk and nothing else" said Aizawa.

"What do you want to talk about" said Tobirama ready to take him down if need be.

"Principal Nezu wishes to talk with you" said Aizawa.

Tobirama looked at him for long moment "and why does he want to talk to me?".

"I'm not sure but he's been interested in speaking with you for a long time now" said Aizawa.

"Tell him I'll speak with him in one week from now" said Tobirama before he ran off to finish his patrol.

Tobirama ran from roof top to roof top and eventually arrived at the spot he wanted to get to and perched himself on the top of it and overlooked the alley.

Down at the bottom was Giran who was trying to recruit some more villains for the league.

Ever since he killed Shigaraki, the league has been oddly silent but that told Tobirama that they were planning something big and he knew he had to learn it.

"Go to this address and you'll be handsomely rewarded if you join" said Giran as the tall well built hooded figure nodded and walked away.

Giran lit a cigarette and started to walk away but before he could get far he suddenly felt the wind pick up and he was being held upside down by his foot over a very tall building.

"Ahhh!" He started to panic and then his eyes landed on Tobirama and he felt his blood run cold.

"Your gonna give me the information I want or else" said Tobirama glaring at him.

"A-any information I-I provide h-has a price s-so unless your willing to p-pay then I have no interest" he said trying to not sound scared.

Tobirama's eyes narrowed "fine then have a nice fall".

"Wh-AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He started to scream as he fell over 10 stories and saw the ground closing in very fast but before he hit it he felt his leg get pulled and his leg popped out of his hip "AGHHH FUCK!!".

Tobirama slowly pulled him up and held him by his dislocated leg "talk or I'll do the same thing to your other leg".

"Ok! Ok! What do you want to know!" Said Giran, he knew he couldn't intimidate Tobirama or even hold anything on him since his informers could find literally nothing on him or his Anbu that wasn't already known.

"Tell me about the League and the Meta Liberation Army" said Tobirama.

"I don't know where exactly the league is other that somewhere in Kamino ward and for the MLA they are in Deika City" said Giran.

"Good" said Tobirama dropping him where he fell and slammed into the fire escape then against a wall before he fell into an dumpster with multiple broken bones.