Chapter 26. Tobirama Vs Izuna

Tobirama and Izuna stared at each other for what felt like a long time but in reality was only a couple of seconds.

"It seems time definitely has changed.. question is just what exactly" said Izuna looking around for a moment before his sharingan activated and he glared at Tobirama "oh well I can figure it out after I kill you".

Tobirama didn't respond, instead he took a deep breath through his nose to calm his nerves, he had to take this seriously, Izuna was no push over, he was the younger brother of Madara.

They stared at each other a moment later before they both charged at each other with Kage level speeds, Tobirama ducked under a punch from Izuna and he retaliated with a strike to his stomach but Izuna jumped out of the way. Once he put some distance from Tobirama he threw a punch of kunai at him to keep even more before he quickly went through some quick hand seals.

"Fire style: fireball Jutsu" he shot out a SUV sized fireball at Tobirama.

Tobirama saw this and charged a large amount of chakra to his leg before he lifted it up and axe kicked it into the ground forcing the ground up and creating a wall protecting him from the fireball.

Izuna appeared on the side of the rock formation and pulled out his katana cutting Tobirama in half. A smirk appeared on his face before he saw the ground crack under him and he was met with a foot slamming into his chin with enough force that if he was alive his jaw would be where his eyes are.

"Electric murder" said Izuna coating himself in lightening chakra which made Tobirama back off but he went through some quick hand seals.

"Wind style: air bullets" Tobirama's cheeks expanded before he shot out ten large air bullets that were the size of basketball,s. Izuna dodged all but one which ripped his right arm and shoulder off like it was nothing.

Izuna instantly started to heal from the wound and before long he had both his arms back, they both charged at each other and engaged in Tai Jutsu.

Tobirama blocked a kick and threw a punch which was dodged but he then had to counter a punch from Izuna and he managed to land a strike against his gut. He then quickly went through some hand seals "water style: double water dragon Jutsu".

Two massive water dragons formed from thin air and charged at Izuna but the Uchiha saw it and his eyes pulsed and transformed into his Mangekyo sharingan and a light blue rib cage formed around him.

Once the attack dissipated Izuna was seen standing and smirking proudly "I may not have been as strong as my brother but now I'm near his level".

"Susanoo, the ultimate defense and offense but it come at a cost of chakra.. which won't effect him since he's a Edo Tensei. I have to make sure he can't complete the Jutsu no matter what" thought Tobirama.

In the corner of his he saw that Lemillion and All Might we're having a extremely fierce battle All For One. He then saw that his Anbu we're holding their own against the Nomu but with the help of the remaining members of the league it was an even battle.

"You don't have time to look around Tobirama, this is the day I get my revenge against you" Izuna said as he charged with much more confidence since his susanoo was protecting him now.

"No defense is perfect and your no Madara" said Tobirama before he sent chakra to his legs and charged forward, he then sent chakra to his arm and punched the susanoo rib cage cracking it.

Izuna gritted his teeth seeing that and send more chakra to it and it formed a skeletal arm which swiped down trying to hit Tobirama, but he jumped over it and threw a bunch of explosive notes which damaged the rib cage even more.