Chapter 28. War Begins

(1 month later).

Tobirama and his anbu have been in hiding for the last month and have only shown up a couple times, in those couple times they struck hard against the remnants of the League and the hero association. But these weren't the biggest threats, the biggest one was the Japanese government and them labeling Anbu a terrorist organization regardless of them getting rid of and exposing corrupt hero's and government officials.

The government even restarted conscription and began to bring people into the military and they also started to recruit heroes to defend the country along with teens from hero schools to make sure they had enough people.

UA and Shiketsu were the only schools that said no to the this and now the government was looking to forcibly conscript the students, regardless of what they said.

Meanwhile in the anbu bases, everyone was training as hard as they could to prepare for the soon to he war that Tobirama will he launching to try and end this corrupt system that has lead to so much suffering.

Dabi was helping train the new rookies in Tai jutsu and also trained them to use basic to adept ninjutsus, including elemental go help them in most combat situations.

Off in Tobiramas room, Eri was sitting on his bed reading a book while also worrying about her mama who was in the bathroom.

Kaina threw up again into the toilet and was panting as Tobirama held her hair back so she didn't get it dirty either. He then began to pat and rub her back to help her out.

"Who ever... made that.. curry last night... I'm gonna kill" said Kaina before she puked again, she hated puking more than anything, especially since she was feeling very nautias. The worst part of it is that this wasn't the first time she's puked this week, but it's been off and on.

"Once you stop puking I'll get you some medicine to help with this so you don't puke as much" he said.

Kaina smiled at that and shakily looked at him while flushing the toilet "if I didn't just throw up and felt like shit... I'd kiss you".

He let a small smile grace his face as he kissed the crown of her head making her smile and lean into it "stay here and I'll be right back".

With a shakey nod she went back to leaning on the toilet while trying to stop feeling horrible "ugh... why... why do I have to be sick... especially since I was hoping to give him a late birthday present since he didn't tell me it was earlier In the year before that whole Kamino ward incident".

___

Tobirama walked through the halls heading to the infirmary to get some medicine for vomiting for Kaina. As he walked be passed lots of Anbu or rookies or new recruits on his way and with each one he gave nods of respect to since they bowed to him.

He soon arrived at at the infirmary and he saw squid who was looking through the shelves while near him was Himiko who was sitting on a bed kicking her legs back and forth while waiting for him. Hearing the door open she turned around for and saw Tobirama.

"Oh hey Tobirama how are ya" she said in a cheerful tone as she smiled showing her large canines.

"I'm doing well, I'm just here to get some medicine to help Kaina with throwing up" said Tobirama as he saw squid nod his head and began looking for some in his cabinets.

"Oh is she sick?" Said Himiko with a raised eyebrow.

"She's been puking so that's your answer" said Tobirama.

"Fair enough... so when will we go against the government that has ruined so many people's lives?" She said while stretching her arms.

"Soon, and we shall finally put an end to all of this bloodshed and quirk discrimination" said Tobirama as he grabbed the medicine from squid before he started to walk away.