Chapter 7. Water Dragon vs Flame Hero

(2 month later).

Tobirama was standing in the center of a room and had both his hands tide behind his back while also having a blind fold over his eyes.

He was relying on his chakra sensing and hearing to locate the enemies and dodge any incoming attacks and as he continued to listen he heard footsteps.

A Anbu with wearing a blank mask because he was still in training and will get his animal one once he graduates charged at Tobirama.

Tobirama heard his footsteps and at the last second he ducked under a slash from a kunai and kneed him in the chest which knocked the wind out of him. Before he could recover Tobirama kicked him in the head which sent him across the room and slammed into the wall.

He listened and heard what sounded like 3 other figures coming at him and responded in kind.

The first Anbu jumped and tried to slash him with his sword which Tobirama caught with his teeth and kicked him in the knee. Breaking the bone before he jumped and kicked him In the head.

He heard someone doing hand signs and spit the sword out of his mouth and kicked it towards the Anbu who had to stop doing hand signs and dodge.

After the Anbu dodged he saw Tobirama take a deep breath of air and shot out thousands of small water needles from his mouth. Sadly he wasn't able to dodge them and got all shot up.

Tobirama turned to the final Anbu and could sense fear emanating from him and he capitalized on his fear.

Before the Anbu could react Tobirama body flickered behind him and kicked him in the neck knocking him out.

He then undid his hands from the restraints and took off his blind fold and saw all the other Anbu in the room looking at him in shock.

"If all of you continuously train and improve your skills you may one day be able to do something like I just did" said Tobirama.

All the Anbu nodded and separated heading in different directions to do what they were assigned or do whatever in there free time.

Tobirama grabbed a towel and wiped some of the sweat off his body and didn't notice the looks of just from some of the female Anbu.

"Damn he's really hot.." said one Anbu member with long orange hair.

"I know right... Do you think he's single?" Said another one.

"Who cares I'm gonna ask him out" said another.

A couple feet away was Kaina who gripped her closed can of soda so hard
It started to crack and soda started to shoot out. Her face contorted into anger and jealousy from hearing that.

"Your a Tsundere you know that" said Dabi waiting for her to move so he can grab a drink.

"What no I'm not!?" Yelled Kaina looking angry and flustered.

"You like him don't you?" Said Dabi grabbing a can of beer.

"What!? No who could ever like that baka" said Kaina who turned away and hmph'd him.

Dabi just gave her a blank stare "she's definitely a Tsundere.." he then took a sip of beer "well I guess it doesn't matter that those girls are flirting with him then".

Kaina looked over and saw those 3 Anbu girls were currently talking to him and she felt a wave of jealousy wash over her. But unsure what to do because she's never been able to open her heart to anyone.

She decided to throw logic out the window and walked over to Tobirama not seeing that Dabi was chuckling.

"Hm I'll try and find a day to help you with your kunai throwing skills" said Tobirama looking at one of the female Anbu before him.