Chapter 22. The Beginning Of The End

Tobirama finished reading a report and all clues pointed towards Deika City, that's where the Meta Liberation Army lives and controls.

He heard a groan and looked behind him seeing a naked Kaina who was sleeping in his bed trying to find him in her sleep with only a sheet covering herself.

He went back to the report and continued to read it, it told him about the 2000 plus members that lived in the city and the fact that everyone else in the city supported them. It then talked about their leader Re Destro and the core members of the army along with how they have members and informants all over Japan.

"So I was right and we will have to take them out before I take out the league".

The report then went on and talked about how they brainwashed kids into thinking the way they want them for and that they'll bring peace my controlling by fear.

Tobirama began formulating a plan to take out the Meta Liberation Army but was knocked out of his thoughts when a pair of slender arms wrapped around him and Kaina rested her head on his shoulder.

"Morning Tobirama~" she cooed as she then kissed his cheek.

"Morning, so did you sleep well?" Said Tobirama with a small smirk.

"Pssh sleep? That was my first time, You rearranged my insides, My legs still feel like jelly and it was only thanks to those silencing seals I can scream as loud as I did".

"Weren't you the one that grabbed the head board screaming and told me to blow your back out while I spanked you and choked you out or pull your hair?".

"Indeed but I enjoyed every single second, especially when picked me up and pinned me to the wall~ god that was fucking hot" she said as they both looked at the dent in the concrete wall.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" Tobirama said before he gave her a quick kiss.

"So what is it your working on?" She asked leaning over more and looking at his paperwork.

"It's about the Meta Liberation Army, I'm thinking up plans to try and take them down in one fell swoop or to weaken them to the point they simply collapse and never reform" said Tobirama.

"That's gonna be hard, from I heard they are all over Japan so it'll be hard to hit them that hard".

"Indeed but if it's possible then we should go for it to avoid as much bloodshed as possible wouldn't you agree?".

"I see what you mean, you'll just have to find a way to get all the core and key members in one spot to do it so that the structure is broken enough that you could easily finish it off" said Kaina while she rubbed her hands over his large muscular chest.

"Yes, I'm hoping to trick them and bring them all together" Tobirama brought his hand to his chin in thought before it clicked "they won't even know what hit them".

"I'm glad you thought of something, but first I need to do some pay back from yesterday since you wouldn't let me then" said Kaina as she took him out of his chair and shoved him on the bed. She then got in-between his legs and undid his pants and licked her lips seductively "let's test to see if I have a gag reflex~".

Tobirama's head hit his pillow as he gripped the sheets "h-holy fuck...".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

30 minutes later they left their room and arrived at the meeting area where most of the Anbu we're.

If anyone was to look at Kaina, they could see that she was glowing in happiness and had the 'I was fucked stupid' smile on her face.