Chapter 17. Battle For Hosu

Tobirama was sitting in his office watching the news and seeing how the world is reacting to All Might's true form.

It was safe to say people were panicking and some were asking what was happening to him.

Villains saw this as a opportunity and started to attack more often with crime levels increasing all over Japan.

Because of this Tobirama increased his Anbu's patrols all over Japan to help take down the increase in crime across the country.

"Papa!" Yelled Eri running into his office with a massive grin on her face. She started calling him Papa and Kaina Mama, thanks to Dabi telling her they were her parents.

Tobirama was happy but still threw Dabi under the bus by making him do sewer patrols for a month. He couldn't stop laughing when he saw the color drain from his face.

"Yes what is it Eri?" He said looking at her and noticing she was wearing a mini version of Anbu clothes.

"Watch this" said Eri as she pulled out training kunai which were dull so they wouldn't hurt anyone and threw 4 of them at the wall. With 1 sticking in the wall and the others falling to the ground "look and soon I'll be as good as you".

Tobirama could literally see the happiness and innocence radiating off her "she's too adorable and innocent for this world...". He thought while covering his eyes from the light.

"I've been practicing and I'm gonna be a super cool ninja like you" said Eri as she did a little pose.

Tobirama felt a arrow pierce his heart for how cute that was "she could make Madara give up being evil just by smiling...". "Eri if you were to become a Anbu like me and everyone else you'd have to do a lot of training but I'm sure if you trained hard. Enough you'd become a powerful ninja".

She smiled brightly and ran over and hugged him tightly "thank you Papa".

Tobirama smiled and rubbed the top of her head.

"Hokage-sama forgive me for interrupting but I have urgent news" said a otter masked Anbu entering the room.

"Report" said Tobirama going into Hokage mode.

"The league of villains has launched a massive attack on Hosu releasing over 30 Nomu and a army of villains. The heroes and police are getting overwhelmed at the moment.

Endeavor, Ingenium, Edgeshot along with lots of other heroes are there trying to take back the city but are loosing" said Otter.

"Assemble the Anbu. We are taking back the city and shall show the world that we will help this world" said Tobirama.

"Can I come papa? I wanna help" said Eri looking up at him.

"I'm sorry but no, this it's too dangerous for you so I want you to stay here and guard the base along with all the rookies that are here ok?" Said Tobirama.

"I promise papa, I'll protect this base!" Said Eri raising her arms in determination.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In Hosu the city looked like a massive war zone.

Building were burning, bodies laid the streets and civilians were running away panicking from all the chaos ensuing.

"PROTECT THE CIVILIANS AT ALL COSTS!!" Yelled Ingenium looking at other hero's and police officers that were desperately. Trying to hold their ground against the Nomu and villains.

"INGENIUM LOOK OUT!!" Yelled Native.

He turned and saw a Nomu's fist coming towards him and if he moved the people behind him would get killed.