Chapter 18. Jealousy

(AN: sorry for being silent on this story for so long but I just needed a break from it plus I'm trying to spend less time on Wattpad. So I can do more stuff I like instead of writing all the time).

"so Bakugo you said you know who Tobirama is?" Said Nezu leaning back in his chair looking at the student.

In the room were himself, All Might, Tsukauchi, Aizawa and a member what's left of the hero association.

"Yeah I know who that worthless Deku is" snarled Katsuki.

"And who is he?" Asked Tsukauchi looking at him.

"His real name is Izuku Midoriya, he's a useless nerd that hated heroes" said Katsuki.

"Oh and why did he hate heroes?" Said All Might.

"Said now days heroes are corrupt and nothing more then celebrities with permission to beat of bad guys" said Katsuki.

The others in the room nodded their heads.

"His parents are Hisashi and Inko Midoriya and they are both in America as of right now" said Katsuki.

"So how do you know him?" Said Tsukauchi.

"Fucking went to the same school... He was a worthless shit that thought he was top shit because of his fucking quirk" said Katsuki.

He then went on to explain everything he knew about him and his family.

The member of the hero association internally grinned at seeing a opportunity to strike back at Tobirama and his Anbu. By attacking his family which will force him to come out and they'll be able to take him out.

"I see well thank you Bakugo now why don't you leave and go back to class" said Nezu.

Katsuki stood up but looked at All Might's weak form "I don't know how the fuck that nerd beat you but you probably went easy on him. Since that's the only real explanation why you lost.

But don't worry I'll be sure to kick his ass since apparently you don't have the heart too".

He then left with the hero association member leaving as well.

"Aizawa I want you to try and find Tobirama and tell him I'd like to talk" said Nezu.

"Any specific reason sir?" Said Aizawa with curiosity in his voice.

"The world is changing and more and more people are siding with the Anbu now day Instead of heroes even though Tobirama. Said he is only taking out the corrupt heros and trying to make us not so blindly trust in them" said Nezu. "He also showed just how evil and corrupt the association is".

"Very well sir" said Aizawa standing up and leaving.

"Sir... Aren't we the good guys? The ones who always try and help people?" Said All Might looking down at his hand.

"I just don't understand how all of this evil and corruption could have happened and no one stopped it".

"Yes we are the good guys but that's only from our point of view, for instance to the villains we fight we are the bad guys.

So it is completely a matter on perspective, just like war or religion or politics or race. Some people think they are right or the good guys when in reality we are the villains to other people who don't agree with your view.

Even though In the end all humans are the same and no matter how you look at it no one is truly special because in the end we are simply human" said Nezu.

All Might nodded his head while thinking about everything.

"That's the problem with humanity All Might they are a dumb species that thinks they are special when in reality the only thing they have. Is better brain, but even with this they still act like animals and follow the leaders of our species like sheep.